Chapter 5

"Sakura! Are you listening to me?!" Ita-chan yelled snapping his fingers in front of my face."huh?" I said snapping back from my little day dream.

He sighed and shook his head."Leader-sama wants to talk to you."

"Oh!thanks ita-chan!" I yelled over my shoulder running to pein's office.

I knocked on the door and heard a come in. I walked in and saw Hidan as well. I raised my brows looking at them.

"I have a mission for you too." Pain said giving me two scrolls

"Its a month to year scroll if you do you job right, read the green one only, that's you mission. Dismissed!" He said getting back to work.

Hidan and I, left for are rooms to get ready. I got a scroll and packed all I'd need for a month.

I headed out for the living room, to fine deidara and sasori fighting. With deidara in a head lock. Confused, I just went to the couch and sat next to Kakuzu.
"Betcha 50ryo, sasori wins." I say looking at him. He raised an eye drow. Lucky bastard, "deal..." We shook hands, and went back to the fight.

"Danna!I know it was you!! UN!" A now neon green headed Deidara yelled.

"For the last time it wasn't me!" Sasori yelled back. Deidara got out of his hold and tackled him. Pulling his hair."How would you like it if I made you hair blue! Yeah!!!" Deidara yelled being flipped over.

"Hey!" Kisame yelled from the other room. "Shut up fish face!" Deidara yelled rolling on the floor with sasori.

Sasori stopped rolling and pined him down in place. He sighed and said calmly," I didn't do that you. I haven't been in your room for more than a month."

"If you didn't do it then who did?" He asked confused. I giggled and there heads snapped up. Poooy shit!" Kakuzu pay up! Clearly sasori won!" I smirked extending my hand.

He grumble and paid up. Hehe I hit the jackpot boys! Call out for dangos! "The fuck is going on here!?" Hidan yelled laughing.

"Them being idiots! Let's go before we get dumbass sundrum to!" I say dragging him out the door.

"And oh yeah! Deidara it was me!" I yelled running. "What!!" He screeched.

We ran for an hour before stopping,"Hey bitch, what's the mission anyways?" Hidan asked eyeing my bag of scrolls and some money.

"Oh yeah. Hold on."

~scroll~

Mission~

Deliver this scrool to Orochimaru. If he exepts sakura you are to heal his arms. When he excepts you and hidden will stay for as long as he needs you for some missions and helping out in the sound. Sakura keep an eye out on Hidan and make sure he doesn't kill anyone. You will be staying with Orochimaru until this mission is complete.

P.s. Sakura...good luck, you'll need it!