Chapter 6 : Unknown Feeling

hi ♥ the author is here ^________^ . now for the next chapter, hope you still enjoy this 

================================

Chapter 6 :

[ KUROKO's POV l

School is already over. And I planned on inviting Azumi to go home together with me but she's already gone

It surprised me when she suddenly got up fron her seat and hurriedly went out. Why is she such in a hurry?

Brushing my thoughts away, I stood up from my seat. But as I walked through the hallway, there's something that's bothering me ever since this morning. And I don't know why, but instead of walking straight home, I decided to stay a for a little moment at a bench near our gymasium.

Something is definitely not right. I think..

The sun will begin to set, but my feet won't move even if i have to go home.

Just a little longer, until this unknown feeling go away.

"Hey kid!!"

Lost in my on thoughts, i didn't notice a teacher come closer to me and tap my right shoulder. He was also the adviser of the baseball club.

"Sensei, what do you want?" I asked him politely.

"Oh well you see, the baseball club didn't clean up the mess they did after their club practice, look at those." He pointed out the scattered baseball balls in the club field.

I think I know what he wanted to say.

"And our janitor was busy repairing some broken lights in the office, so no one could clean this mess, well, can you do it?" He asked .

Well I don't have anything else to do, and I still don't want to go home.

"Okay, i will do it."

After that, he thanked me and give me a spare key for the gymasium and for the stock room. 

I immediately gathered all the scattered balls and place them at a basket. After collecting them, I made my way through the gymnasium.

After my work is done. And ready to leave the gym. I stopped by the entrance door and this weird feeling strike again.

I still don't want to go home.

I let out a frustrated sigh, 'I don't know if something happened for me to feel sad today'.

Maybe because I didn't get a chance to invite her to go home together?.

My eyes widen. Even I was shocked with my own thoughts.

Ever since then, I'm always having this feeling and it's kind of weird I could say.

"It's getting darker, maybe I should just---"

*sob*

Eh?

*sob*

What was that?

My thoughts broke upon hearing those small sobs. I think it came from somewhere inside the gymnasium.

I went closer to where that sound came from and i think it's from one of the stock rooms.

"Please.."

I heard a whisper from the utilities room on the other end. and even without a proof, I know who exactly that voice belong to..

I hurriedly run on that room and immediately open it and as I thought.

"Azumi!"