the VANILLA MILKSHAKE Love Story ( Kuroko Tetsuya Fanfic ) ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

A.N : i really like kuroko tetsuya , so here it is, :) janjararan !!! a fanfic for HIM. **hooray**confeti**more confeti* .. i hope the readers will like it anyways ;) .. feel free to Comment, Vote and also follow me if you like ^_^ , thats all thank you *bows* ENJOY ~♥ whoosh....

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

[AZUMI's POV]

"huh. huh. My Goodness. I hope i could reach there at time.."

i gasped as i look at my wristwatch and ran as fast as i could outside the school after passing through the school gate.

Thanks to that wicked senior who almost drag me to hell as she assigned me on doing all the classroom cleaning chores after classes all by myself..

huh.Curse her.=,=..!!

Ei. Am i that bad now??,.well Just get used to it.;] *evil smile*

Catching my breathe,with my hands on my knee to support myself .I'm totally exhausted due to extreme running.

I just stopped on running when i'm totally at the front of 'that' place i'm talking about earlier..

At Maji Burger. It was my usual hangout after school,also i really like the foods they serve here. But what i like most is their 'Vanilla Milkshake',

I heard lately,that their Vanilla Milkshake was a big sale to their regular customers so it was being sold out easily before their closing time.

And that's why im in a bit hurry lately..(now you know ^^v)

Now, after i composed myself on breathing very hard a while ago, I let out a heavy sigh before entering the fastfood chain.

"WELCOME"

a warm greeting from one of the crew of the store greeted me as i stepped in, i gave her a plain smile as a response. i continue on walking to the counter, looking above the menu board, i was really glad to see there still a vanilla milkshake available, last one ^_^.. 

i think it was really meant for me (*w*).. oh dear heavens,, Thank you so much  :)

the lady crew placed the vanilla milkshake at the counter while I'm busy getting my purse to get some money which is inside my bakpack to pay it..

"Damn,.. Just where is that stupid purse??"

i whisper to myself as I became irritated because i can't find it. the lady crew started to look at me cursiously..

"is everything alright ma'am?" she asked , maybe she already noticed that i'm becoming irritated .

I smiled nervously at her to tell that i'm alright even though I'm not.. =_=..

"ahh..haha, of course i am alr------, HEY!!!! "

i shouted as I felt someone just grab the last vanilla milkshake placed at the counter in the front of me as I took out my purse what was happen to be placed just in my pocket. ( >,<)\

I turn to my side to see a Light Blue headed guy is just walking away from me., the culprit *deadly glare*