Prologue

I lied down in the ground feeling nothing but the coldness of my surroundings. I felt the cold breeze of the wind as it touch my skin. I'm in the middle of nowhere. I thought to myself.

I slowly stood up and find a way to escape this place. There are lots of trees. They are everywhere.

Then it started snowing. I lift my arms to feel the snow falling. It melted when it touch my skin.

I walk around this place. Searching for a place to settle in . I'm worry that a snow storm might come but the snow suddenly faded, even the snows on the trees .

Everything changed into green. Now, I'm standing in a grass and the trees look really healthy with full green leaves. What's with the change of scenery?

The changes didn't stop me from exploring this place. I don't know how I get here but I know that somehow I could get out.

The leaves on the trees started to turn brown and they fall later on. The ground was filled with dry leaves.

Then suddenly, in this place out of nowhere, I saw a silhouette, a silhouette of a guy. I went to its direction so I can somehow see his face. I went farther and farther until I started to see a glimpse of his face, dark brown hair and blue eyes. But it was blurred and I can't see it very well . Everything went black. Then I feel pouring rain, I got wet.

That's when I started to realize that my dog is above me, barking at me. And I'm still wet, oh no! This stupid dog ! He peed on me! What a good start, I bet this day would be fun! Note my sarcasm

I got up from my bed to change my peed t-shirt, I might as well do my morning routine.

After I took a bath, I put charles, the stupid dog into his cage. I really wish that he will never get out there. But that clever dog, he will find his ways even if you lack his cage or burry him 6 feet below the ground. I don't even know why I have a dog. Well, my aunt gave him to me so I can't really abandon him, can I? You know, appreciation and stuffs.

"Aubrey!" Oh well, that's my mother "Yes mom? I'm right here!" "Have you packed your things?"

Oh right, we're moving today and I'm the only one in this family that is not in favor with it. My brother is going to college there and he's very flexible, he can easily have friends.In the other side, her sister will have to leave her friends in this town. I can gain friends easily but it's hard for me to leave my friends here, they're really close to me.

"I'm currently packing! And please don't disturb me." I responded to my mother as I start to pack my things. I'm gonna leave my hometown and live to a place unfamiliar to me.

After I finish to pack my things a truck beeps in front of our house. It's time for the movers to get our stuffs to bring it to our new home in California. So today, I'm officially leaving my hometown. I'm gonna leave my friends specially my best friends Cassandra and Danielle. I gave them a call and bid them goodbye before we leave.

"Come on , Bre! Don't you dare make us wait here for you to stop your drama" My very loving brother said.

"Yeah, I heard that alright! You don't need to shout." I replied and immediately left our house then ride into our car.

----------------------------------------

Our new house is fantastic. I had my own bathroom and my bedroom is bigger than my room before.

We shopped for new furnitures and then the house were filled with those.

Tomorrow is the start of classes, I'll be attending a new school , meet new friends and all those new things. I hope I can survive tomorrow.