Chapter 3

The school stays the same for another week. No special events happened, just normal.

I walked in the hallway and headed in my locker. I grabbed my thing and closed my locker but after I close my locker, my eyes grew in shock"Oh my God!" A blonde guy appeared infront of me. "Hey Aubrey, I'm Chris. Please go to my party on Friday night" before I could respond he already walked away. Seriously, the guy looked like a maniac.

During lunch Sarah and Kayla asked me if I would go to Chris' party. "I won't" I said to them. I'm not really the party type and I don't like parties because its too crowded and everything smelled like alcohol. Eew. "Oh Come'on Bre! That's no fun at all!" Sarah said. "Come on just come with us" Kayla persuaded me "please..please please!" They both pleaded with puppy dog eyes. I can't say no to them ,can i?

And so they jumped in joy.

After school, I went to the library to borrow some books. I finally found the books that I want to borrow and realized that it was already 6:30 pm. My brother said that he has to attend cramming school and he would be late.

I went out of the school and waited in the waiting shed. Woah, it's already dark!

While I'm sitting in the bench some motorcycle approached that shed and I got really nervous. Should I start running? Call for help? Is it already time to die? I still haven't fulfilled my dreams!

I stare on a blank space and I'm unable to move until I hear a voice. The man in the Motorcycle removed his helmet, approached me and said" hey, it's just me" I stared on his face and realized that its just Ashton.I sigh in relief

"Oh my God! You scared me to death!!" I said while slapping his arm. He just laughed at me.

"Why are you still here it's almost 7:00 " he said after he said.

"I'm waiting for my ride."

"Did you eat dinner yet?"

"No"

He smiled and said "Come on, lets eat." I stared at his motorcycle for a while "I'm not riding in that death machine of yours." "You won't be riding on it, There's a nearby diner down the road." "Okay"

We walked a few meters and reached the diner that he mentioned. We entered and we sat on the available seats."stay here" Ashton said and he headed to the counter. He came back with a food in his hands he handed me my food and we started eating. "You didn't have to buy me food" "it's okay" he said. "Are you going to Chris' party tomorrow?"he asked. "My friends persuaded me" I replied. We talked about random things and I discovered more about him.

My brother finally arrived . I said goodbye to Ashton. I went out of the diner and I get inside of the car. Before my brother drive, we look at Ashton for a while. He seems irritated on our car. Wait, does he hate this car? What did the car do? Oh poor car.

"Oh little sissy, we've only been staying here for 1 month and you've already got yourself a boyfriend. I'm so proud of you.!" My brother said while clapping. "He's not my boyfriend! He doesn't even date girls and its so obvious that he doesn't like me" I stated "Correction, it's so obvious that he likes you! Look how jealous he is to me"

"Why would he be jealous of you?"

"Does he know that you have a brother?"

"No"

My brother smiled and said " he thought that I was your boyfriend.

-Next day-

After the class, Sarah and I went on Kayla's house to prepare for the party.

The girls started putting makeup on theirselves while I just seat in the sofa and read a book.

After an hour and a half. They were both finish and they looked totally awesome. This girls really have a talent. They stared at me and said "come sit here" they pointed at the seat infront of the mirror. Just as they said, I sat there.