Chapter 1

I rose up in my bed in reaction to my alarm clock ringing. I get really irritated when I hear my alarm clock ring.I'm not much of a morning person but to my dismay I have no choice but to get up, I wouldn't want to be late at school would I?

I picked simple clothes from my closet. Simple t-shirt and a simple jeans. I wore anything that a simple human being would wear. I'm a simple person living in a simple life with my simple friends.

I went to my bathroom and change my clothes. I went downstairs to eat my breakfast that my mom prepared. As I seat on the table, I saw my brother going down from his bedroom.

"Do I need to give her a ride? She's like 17." My brother said in his just-woke-up tone. "Oh of course my dear brother, it's not like I have my own car." I said with a fake British accent. " yeah right" defeatedly he said.

Austin, my brother grabbed his waffle and ate it for 5 seconds. Wow he's a monster! "Faster, munchkin" "don't call me that!"

After I finish my waffles I went to Chris' car . He drove straight to my school beating the speed limit, yeah of course it's him.

We arrive at school just at time. I went out of the car without uttering any words. Everyone seems to be staring at me.I headed to the office. I pushed the door that has'push' written on it. At the desk, there I saw a middle age lady with red hair and blue eyes. Weird combination. "Umm... Excuse me, may I have my schedule the name's Aubrey McLean" she handed me my schedule, map and my locker number and combination.

I headed to my locker to place my extra things. I still have 15 minutes to head to the designated room for english, room 55. I look for it in the map and after I found it I try to find a way to go there. After 5 minutes, I finally found it.

There were only few vacant seats in the room and I chose the seat beside the the brunette girl, she seems to be kind. "Hey" She greeted me with a sme"hi" "are you new here" "yes" I responded. " she gave me her hand and said" Sarah Smith" I accepted her hand and said my name.

We talk about the stings in school and looks like we have 3 subjects in common. We continue to talk until the teacher arrived.

After the be rang signaling the end of the 1st period Sarah approached me and invited me to eat with her during lunch and of course ill say yes to her.

The end of my 2nd period and its finally time for lunch. I headed to the cafeteria and searched for Sarah I immediately spot her with a black haired girl. They noticed my presence and they waved at me.

"Hey Aubrey, this is my friend Kayla." Kayla smiles warmly "I'm Aubrey" I introduced myself.

We sat and ate our food."So.. Did you just move here?" Kayla asked. "Yes, I actually arrived just yesterday" "you'll have fun in this city! We will give you a tour next time" "sure. Maybe tomorrow?" "Alright!"

As we are eating the other girls on the cafeteria started squealing. "Ashton Black is coming." Sarah said. "Who's that?" I ask out of curiousness " It's the school's notorious bad boy" Sarah answered "He's very mysterious and it's not advisable to be near to him, he's dangerous" Kayla added. I stare for him for a moment and for that moment our gazes locked.

The rest of the day went well. The teachers were perfectly fine and I gained more friends but Sarah and Kayla are the closest.

I waited on the waiting shed. I saw my brother's car and it stopped in front of me. I opened the door of the passenger seat. "How's the first they of school,little sissy?" "It went perfectly well"

The next day-

After we went to school. We went to a nearby mall.

"Aubrey, since your new in this town I guess you need to shop for new clothes. We'll help you" Sarah suggested. I had no choice but to accept her suggestion.

After 3 hours going store by store. We already went in 15 stores and at least 3 bags per store. Yeah we bought a lot. Well, they all chose the clothes and I didn't even had a chance to chose what I want to buy.

After long hours of shopping, we went to a restaurant in a mall. Sarah and Kayla started talking.

"I'm glad Ashton hasn't done anything right now" Kayla said. "What would he do?" Of course I'll ask "umm..should we tell her?" Kayla asked " she has the right to know" Sarah answered.

"We'll let's start"

"As we said, Ashton Black is really dangerous. He always starts fight and if you were his enemy, you won't be able to survive. He doesn't like people talking about him. When he hears someone talking about him, they'll end up with a black eye or even broken ribs. He's not a gentleman at all, someone said that he hits girls. He doesn't like everybody at all. He doesn't interact to anyone except for his 3 friends the other bad boys in our school, Xavier,Bryan, and Carlos. He doesn't have any. Girlfriend nor did he have a girlfriend his whole life. Some say that he had been involve in illegal street fighting. He always do some sorts of crime with his friends. But his real life is still a mystery. But don't even think of involving with him, he's bad news.

After the mall, I went home and try to sleep But I can't stop thinking about him, Ashton Black. He's very mysterious but somehow I want to reveal all his mysteries even if I he's dangerous.