~He changed~

"Alfie! Quite it!"
He smirks. "What are you going to do about it?"

That was the day I realized he changed.
It was a breezy day here in Ohio.
Things haven't been the same since then..

________

**Earlier

"Klowbi! Come eat your dinner! It's going to get cold!"
"Okay! I'll be down in a minute!"

_*few minutes later*_

"Honey why aren't you eating? Is something wrong?"
"No everything fine, I'm sorry for making you worry."

After those last few words I got up from the table, and headed for my room. I wanted to get ahead on homework.

~Next day___

I feel a bright light sitting on my face, as I open my tired weak eyes, I see that I'm almost late for school.
I get to the bus stop just in time to see my best friend Alfie. We get on the bus together and gossip about how overrated popularity is.

We get to school and  I have the same awful feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

It was her, Amy Wilson, the most popular girl at school.
(I knew I should've stayed home today)
I look over to see Alfie making 'goo goo eyes' at her. (I could literally see hearts in his eyes.)
I roll my eyes and continue walking and whisper "you wish" I giggle to myself and head to class.
Just like always, it's as boring as ever. "Maybe tomorrow will be better." I say as I smile happily when I see Alfie. Time to go home.

_________c:

There we go! First edit! Yay I'm so excited for this book!.

Don't be a ghost, tell me what you thought! 💭

•Carl's out•