•The day he got caught•

I have already noticed the change with Alfie, it was pretty obvious. He was treating people horribly, and his attitude wasn't the same.
I remember one time when I was at his house, his mother had a horrible cough, and she was very ill.... Now my mom takes care of her most of the time.

I don't want to be rude, I don't know what problems he could be having.

I haven't seen him in a very long time, he is my only friend at this school.

Him and I have been best friends sense we were about 4 years old.
Everything is different now. 8th grade is tough, middle school in general is pretty bad, but 8th is most stressful for me. I'm about to head into high school, and I hear it's fantastic(hint my sarcasm)

But I was hoping I could get through those rough times with Alfie by my side..
I hope he is alright.
I'll talk to him tomorrow, hopefully he'll be home.

I wish I knew what was happening so I could help him, but he just completely shut me out.. But I don't judge him, everyone has problems.

_____

It makes me so angry to think about him getting all lovey dovey with Amy... I always thought of Alfie as a good husband,(I would die if he ever found out though)

It's not really that big a deal, all people get jealous from time to time. 

But just the thought of Amy taking his heart, makes me so frustrated. If she ever hurt him I don't know what I would do.

_______
~the next day~

Me and me mom were sitting in the car, I was trying my best to look happy so she wouldn't ask what was wrong.
As we arrive at Alfie's house, I let out a big sigh. "Alright mom lets go"
I say happily as I jump out of the car. I hear my mom chuckle in the background, and I turn around and squint my eyes at her.
She finally gets out of the car.
"Come on mom!"
"Okay okay!" She says in reply.

I can feel the excitement in my bones as we reach there front door.
My mom rings the doorbell, and we both silently wait.
As the door swings open, I feel disappointment in my chest..
"Hey Mrs. Huffman, is Alfie home?"
"Tate? Im sorry dear he went for a walk with his friends a while ago.."
I feel a sadness in my heart, but I can't make everyone else's mood bad, just because of me.
"Okay.."
We go inside and sit on the couch, when suddenly the door swings open, and Alfie slams it as hard as he could.
He walks into the living room and throws his book bag on the ground causing everything to fall out.
He runs up the stairs without even batting an eye.
"What's wrong with him?..." I say quietly.
"I don't know, he's been very  angry lately..." His mother says very softly.
"Maybe I should go talk to him.." I say before I quickly run upstairs.

I see the same door that I've know for many years, but it somehow feels different..

I open the door slowly, realizing it was making a very loud squeaky sound.
"Alfie?" I say very nervously.
He turns around and gives me the most horrible look.

"Get out..." He says quietly, but enough to hear.

"What?.." I say confusingly.

"GET OUT! I don't want to talk to you right now!"

I was shocked at how he yelled at me, but I walked closer to him, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Alfie are you ok-"

"What did I just tell you? You don't listen at all, your good for nothing." He says as he pushes my hand away.

Those last few words echoed in my head... "Good for nothing".

I look at him in complete surprise.

"Ugh!" He says as he rolls his eyes while getting up.

I run downstairs, feeling the burning tears in my eyes. I get my book bag making sure it's okay with my mother, and I walk home.

I jump in my comfortable bed, and pull the covers over my face. I lay there silent and still, as the darkness surrounds me, and I fall into a deep slumber.

__________:c

Yay!! 2nd chapter done! Took me forever! :3

Don't be a ghost, Tell me what you thought!💭

•Carl's out•