Im Sorry

Ashlyn POV

I knew that I upseted Ali. I didn't exactly mean to but it just sorta came out that way. She's probably out on some abandoned road balling her eyes out.

I don't really regret my decision. There's nothing for me here except Ali. But I have to think of my career. And I think florida is a good place for it.

I wait for Ali to come back late into the night but when it's 12 I know she's not coming back tonight. So I pull on some boxers and a sports bra and go to bed.

I wake up late the next morning. I smell breakfast being made and I get out of bed and pull on some sweats before going to face Ali.

She had her back to me when I came in and didn't hear me sit down at the island. I look at my phone while she makes breakfast. Then I hear a Yelp and I look up. Apparently Ali still hadn't noticed me and freaked out when she saw me.

"Hi Ali. Did I scare you?" I ask smiling trying to make things a bit lighter.

"Uh. No. Just didn't know you were there. Hungry?" She asks putting a plate infront of me.

"Yes. Thanks Ali." I say then dig into my food. I see her try to hold back a smile but can't do she turns away.

"Ali. I'm sorry if I-."

"Don't. It's okay. Just. You hurt me. And I never thought you would. Finish up and I'll help you pack." She finishes then goes out. I don't really feel like finishing my food after that. I clean up and go to my room and find Ali already starting to pack for me.

I start helping her. It's quiet as we pack. An awkward silence. I'm almost glad that I leave tomorrow so I don't have to deal with being guilty and the awkward moments anymore. Once we finish Ali goes to her own room.

I wondered what she was doing in there after a few hours when I get a call from Kyle.

"Hey Kyle. What's up?" I ask.

"What's up? Um let me see. I made a new video which you should check out and I listened to my sister call her eyes out telling me what you did. That sum it up for you?" I wince.

"Ya... I'm sorry Kyle. I didn't mean to hurt her." I bite my lip.

"I know you didn't yet it still happened. And you shouldn't be apologizing to me." He says.

"I know. I already did but she cut me off. I'm leaving tomorrow."

"I know. Everything is just a little jacked up right now. But I hope you have a good time in Florida. Can I come visit sometime?" I smile.

"Ya. That'd be sweet. I'll be at a beach house with Alex."

"Awesome! Well I have to go to work. I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Okay. Bye Kyle."

"Bye Ash." He says before hanging up. I take a breath. I'm glad Kyle wasn't tooo ticked off. I don't want to deal with two angry Kriegers. I decide to go check on Ali.

I open her door slowly. "Ali?" I peek around the door and see her sleeping. Her pillow had tear stains on it. I go to her and pull the blankets up on her before kissing her forehead and leaving.

I go to bed early cause I was done with today.

My plane left early the next day and yet Ali got up to see me off. She helped me bring my bags to the airport and said a short goodbye before I left.

I take a deep breath on the plane and look out the window and remind myself how good Florida will be for me.

I was going home.

Tobin's POV

Alex leaves tomorrow. We were spending every waking moment with each other begin she leaves.

To be honest I didn't know that our relationship would work with her being terrible at long distance things. She is so busy with her career and I really don't have anything going usually.

So well see how it turns out. The night before we have some fun then go to bed. She was already packed and ready to.

"Ready baby girl?" I ask taking her hand. She looks at me nervously and smiles.

"Ya. Totally." I smile.

"Okay. Let's go." Then I drive us to the airport. When we get there we are both quiet till we reach the waiting area.

"Flight 101 to Orlando Florida. Boading now." The announcer says.

"This is it." I say. We stand and hug. She wraps her legs around my waist.

"I'll call every night." She whispers.

"Promise?" I feel her nod.

"Promise. Bye baby." She says before kissing me. I kiss back with patios and then pull away and put my fir head to hers.

"Bye baby girl. Text me when you land." She nods before kissing me one last time and boarding the plane.

I run my hand through my hair then head back to the car. When I get home i grab a longboard and call some teammates and we longboard the rest of the day.