Chapter 1- PJ

Republishing this bc I want it to all be in order 😂 ok enjoy

I walked into school and slotted each of my earphones in as "oh yeah mr krabs: punk remix" started playing. I strolled down the hallway past various students most people jumped out of the way, i
pretty much hated everyone here they must of hated me too i just made them too afraid of me for them to show it. "HEY PJ" someone called my name i spun around to see my friends Rory and Lorcan leaning against the lockers they walked over to me as the bell rang.

"I heard there's a new boy in our class" Rory said as he shoved a small boy into one of the lockers, I think his name is Jude.

"Yeah" agreed Lorcan "Supposedly he looks like an egg" we laughed as the bell rang. "See you later!" we went our separate ways to class.

*******************************************************

I sat with my head in my hands playing with my lip ring as the teacher came into the room and i begrudgingly took out my earphones and was forced back into reality. The teacher started to take the register I patiently waited for my name to be called when someone burst through the classroom door. A small blonde rosy cheeked boy stood in the doorway he was wearing! a light pink flower crown that was falling off his head he adjusted it and stuttered

"I.. um.. I'm so sorry I'm late.."

"what a fag!" whispered Lorcan not so quietly.

Adam's cheeks flushed a darker red obviously hearing the remark but continued saying "My names Adam.. Adam Scott... and I'm new here and-"

The teacher interrupted saying "Take a seat Adam I have you on the register right here"

Adam started to search the room frantically when he spotted a spare seat beside me. I scrambled for something to save the seat and stop this social suicide when he plopped down in the seat beside me and heaved a big sigh of relief."Hi" he whispered as he he took out his matching pastel stationary and notebook, the class was beginning.

"Um.. Don't talk to me, PEASANT" I whispered. I look of hurt flashed across his face and I almost felt bad for him when I remembered who I was I'm PJ Gunn a punk who feels bad for no one.

"I am sorry" he replied looking back at his paper and began fidgeting with his pale blue sweater, I swear it's like he enjoys people making fun of him.

********************************************************

End of this chapter yo. hope you like it!1!11!!