Capricorn/Smash-Movie Marathon Scene

Setting herself upon the blonde's lap, Capricorn's dress hitches up so that the redhead can feel Smash's pants against her ass cheeks. Covering the two up with the blanket, Capricorn tries to hide her lady part from view.

The lights turn off, and Iliana's head rests upon the redhead's thigh. Smash's hand, meanwhile, slips over to the inside of Capricorn's thigh.

Giggling lightly, the redhead shifts just slightly, trying not to disturb the blonde's friend too much. Holding back more giggles, Capricorn bites her lip, before turning her head to kiss the stud. Smash, grinning against the woman's lips, keeps her distracted with her kisses while her fingers inch closer to her prize. Moving the stud's hand away, the redhead leaves the teasing lips to watch the movie.

However, when she lets her guard down, Smash begins to sneak her way back up the redhead's thigh. As the two begin to kiss, Iliana moves away. Slipping a hand into the blonde hair, Capricorn parts her lips, tasting the stud's bottom lip. Smash catches the redhead's top lip with her teeth, grinning mischeviously, a devious look in her eye. Her hand slips further up between Capricorn's thighs.

A soft giggle escapes the redheads mouth as she takes the blonde's hand. Slipping off Smash's lap, Capricorn tugs at her arm, asking her to leave the living room. Smash, happy to comply, excuses herself quietly and follows after the redhead.

Pushing the blonde into Iliana's room, Capricorn closes the door behind her as Smash falls into the air mattress. Crawling on top of the blonde, the redhead bites her lip in a grin. "You never did say what you thought about my dress."

The dyed-blonde sits up a bit, leaning back on her elbows, and tugs at Capricorn's lower lip. " I like what's underneath, better," she rumbles, closing her hands around the woman's ass cheeks.

"And what do you want with what's underneath?" The redhead takes the blonde's hands, pinning them above her head.

The ex-womanizer looks up at Capricorn with lust. "That depends on what it wants with me."

Smirking, the redhead leans in, whispering into the blonde's ear. "To tease." Gracefully slipping off the mattress, Capricorn leans against the wall. Her barely covered ass presses up against the wall, the rest of her body arching.

Lust throws a shiver through the half-blonde's body. She sits, resting an arm on her knee, her eyes trained on the woman before her. She takes in the redhead's sultry body, imagining her own body pressed up against it. She remembers the time in Iliana's bathroom, and bites her lip in a smirk, her eyes on Capricorn's thighs where the dress ends.

As if she were a model, Capricorn plays for the camera; the camera being Smash. Tilting her head back, the dark red flows off her shoulders, and Capricorn's hands skid down her thighs. Smash watches her every move, taking it all in. Never has the blonde been so captured by another person. Down below, feelings stir at her core, and she licks her lower lip, wanting more.

Biting her lip, the redhead slides her hands up her body to the belt of her dress. Slowly, Capricorn undoes the belt, wrapping it around her hands before raising them above her head.

The stud, unable to hold herself any longer, rises to her feet. Coming up to Capricorn, her hands settle on the wall on either side of the beauty, and she dips her head to sensually kiss along the swell of the redhead's left breast.

Pushing her chest out, Capricorn closes her eyes, enjoying the pampering. However, it doesn't last long. The redhead pushes the blonde back into the air mattress, smirking down at her. Turning to her side, dropping the belt, Capricorn moves her hips sensually, lowering to the ground before popping back up. All the while, her hands move through her hair and over her chest.