Truth of Love and Lust *Michael Jackson Story*

Chapter 1

It was December 8,1984,and one of my best friends Brittany and I were going to church. Brittany told me all about this church,and it was my first day coming,so I didn't know anyone there. When we were about to go inside, we saw a black limo. Me:"Oh my God. I wonder who's in there!" When the person got out,I couldn't believe my eyes! It was Michael Jackson! Me:"Hey,Brittany,I didn't know Michael Jackson goes to this church!" Brittany:"I didn't know that either. Guess you're lucky!" I saw him walking up to us. Brittany:"Oh,Erica! I think he likes you!" Me:"Yeah...." Michael:" *Smiles* Hey,beautiful. What's your name?" I got so lost in his beautiful,deep,dark brown eyes,that I didn't answer. Michael:"Hello?" Me:" *Snaps out of it* Oh,I'm sorry. *Giggles* I just got so lost into your beautiful eyes. I'm Erica." Michael:" *Giggles* That's alright. And that's a pretty name. *Smiles* " Me:"Thanks. *Smiles* What are you doing here?" Michael:"I was invited here to sing a couple songs." Me:"Oh,that's nice!" Michael:"Yeah. *Smiles* Well,see you later." Me:"Bye. *Smiles* " When Brittany and I got inside, we sat down,and we were a row back of Michael. About a few minutes later, church was starting. Preacher:"Well,since Michael Jackson is here, I would like for him to sing a little. *Smiles* " When Michael got up to the alter, he started singing "Amazing Grace" and "Joy to the World". After he finished singing, I fell even more deeply in love with him than I ever had since I was little,like maybe 10 years old. After the service was over, I came up to Michael. Me:" Hey,Michael! I really love your singing back there!" Michael:"You do,huh?" Me:"Of course!" Michael:"Thanks. *Smiles* You wanna maybe go out somewhere?" Me:"Yeah,sure! When and where?" Michael:"Tonight at a hotel. We could probably spend about 2 days there." Me:"Sure. That'll be great. *Smiles* " Michael:" *Smiles* I'll pick you up." Me:"Thanks." I started giving him the address to my house. Michael:"Ok. I'll be there at around 9. Bye,Erica. *Smiles* " Me:"Bye. *Smiles* " He got in his limo and went out.