Chapter 9

Michael:"Babe,you wanna do something other than just making out? *Winks* " Me:" *Giggles* Michael,I can't. There's family here." Michael:"I know..... Man,I wish we were actually alone." Me:"Yeah,I know." Michael:"Well,I'm glad we're engaged. And you know I'll always be there for you,no matter what. I'll stay with you and be faithful." Me:"You promise,babe?" Michael:" *Smiles* Yes." Me:" *Smiles* Ok." We both kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Five Months Later*

Five months have passed,and it was finally our wedding. We have decided a few months ago that the wedding was going to be on Independence Day. And of course,I'm seven months pregnant. Michael and I found out three months ago that we're having a baby boy! Brittany was helping me with the dress. Brittany:"Oh,Erica. I'm so happy for you! I really am! Are you excited about this?" Me:" *Sighs* Not really...." Brittany:"But why,Erica? This was your dream ever since we were both 10 years old!" Me:"I know. I'm really happy about this. It's just that...... *Sighs* It just feels weird to be getting married when I'm already having a baby. I feel guilty about it. It's before marriage,and I know that's a sin. Oh,Brittany. What am I going to do? *Starts crying* " Brittany:"Oh,Erica,don't cry! You know that God will always forgive you,no matter what. And you also know that you can tell Michael anything that's on your mind." Me:" *Sniffs* I know." Brittany finished with the dress and fixing my makeup. Me:"Thanks for cheering me up,Brittany. *Smiles* " Brittany:"No problem. *Smiles* Now get out there and have the best time of your life!" Me:"Thanks." I started walking down the aisle with Dad. I saw Michael standing at the very end of the aisle,smiling. He was wearing a white suit,and he looked very handsome. I finally came to Michael. Michael:"You look so beautiful. *Smiles* " Me:"And you look very handsome. *Smiles* " After that,the wedding started. The ring bearer came to us with two rings on a pillow. We both said our vows. Justice of the Peace:"Michael,do you take Erica Vendez to be your lawfully wedded wife,in sickness and in health,as long as you shall live?" Michael:"I do." Justice:"And Erica,do you take Michael Jackson to be your lawfully wedded husband,in sickness and in health,as long as you shall live?" Me:"I do. *Smiles* " Justice:"Are there any objections? Speak now or forever hold your peace." There was silence in the room. Justice:"I may now pronounce this couple husband and wife. *To Michael* You may kiss the bride." We both kissed passionately for about 10 seconds,and everyone cheered. Michael and I are so happy! I hope our marriage would last forever.