Chapter 17 (Mature)

This chapter is probably gonna be short since I'm removing the original parts of the story and adding some stuff for this chapter to be better,so please bear with me :)

I started sucking on Michael's neck until he got a hickey. Michael bit his lip and moaned. Me:"You like that,baby?" Michael:"Yeah....It feels good..."

Me:"I bet this will feel good,too. *Winks* " I went a little lower and started sucking on his Mikezilla. Michael:" *Puts head up and breathes heavily* Mmmmmmm! I like that!" Me:"I know you do."

I got on top of him and started riding and grinding on him. Michael:" *Moans loud* Ooooooh,baby!" Me:" *Moans* This feels so good...." Michael:"Damn,girl,you're so tight. *Bites lip* " I continued to ride him until I felt his hot juices on me,and I stopped.

Me:"I think I tortured you long enough." I got the key from the table and unlocked the handcuffs. I gave the handcuffs to Michael,but he put them on the table with the key. He got on top of me and leaned to my ear. Michael:"I wanna do this the old fashioned way. Now,listen to my orders,and everything will turn out perfect."

Me:"Mmmmmm,ok,baby!" Michael:"Ok,now turn around,bend down,and let me do all the work." Me:"Ok,bad boy. *Bites lip* " I did what he said,and he did Doggy Style on me. I let out a really loud moan.

Michael:"You like that? *Licks lip* " Me:"Mmmmmm,yeah,baby!" Michael:"Now lay back down." I laid back down,and he got right back on top of me. Me:"Mmmmmm,Michael! You really are bad!"

Michael:"You know it. Shamone. *Winks* " He started putting his two long fingers into my womanhood and started pumping them in and out of me. Me:"UGH! Damn,Michael! *Puts head up and holds on to the sheets* "

Michael chuckled and started adding his tongue in me,so he starts eating me out and pumping his fingers in me at the same time. Me:" *Breathing heavily* Damn,baby! I'm gonna cum!" I climaxed,and Michael licked my juices out of me. Michael:"Mmmmmm,tasty. *Licks lip* "

He got out a condom and put it on him. Me:"Babe,you didn't have protection when I rode you?" Michael:"Don't worry,baby. You weren't on me long enough." Me:"Good. I don't wanna have another baby any time soon."

Michael:"Alright,baby." He then has his manhood shoved in me,and I moaned loud. Michael:"You *Thrust* Like *Thrust* That *Thrusts* Baby? *Thrust* " Me:"Damn,yes,baby! *Moans* " He then picked me up and put me against the wall and thrusted harder.

Me:"Damn,Michael! You want it,don't you?" Michael:"Yeah *Thrusts and grunts* I *Thrusts and grunts* Do. *Thrusts and grunts* " I dug my nails down his back,and Michael started biting and sucking on my neck. Me:"Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh....."

Michael:"You're so tight.... *Bites lip* " Me:"I'm gonna cum,baby!" Michael:"Me too." Seconds later,we climaxed and stopped. Me:"Wow,Michael! That was great!"

Michael:"Yeah,it was. We should probably get dressed now. The kids must be wanting dinner." Me:"Yeah." We put our clothes back on and left the room.

~30 minutes later~

After dinner,we took the kids to bed,kissed them goodnight,and went to our room. Me:"I had a real fun time earlier. *Bites lip* " Michael:"Me too. You wanna go Round Two? *Winks and kisses my neck a little* " Me:" *Giggles* Michael,I'm sorry,but I'm very tired and sore."

Michael:" *Giggles* Sorry,I couldn't help it. Goodnight,babe." Me:"Goodnight." We both kissed and went to sleep.