@Itsfeminism Instagram Response

Many of you might not like my story and that is perfectly fine. However, it is not very polite to demean and degrade ones work even if it is horribly written. Everyone has a right to their own opinion and I respect you-alls just the same as you should give me respect. I am an African American women writing about exaggerated experiences that I've had happen in my life. Now that is not saying that I've been kissed by 4 different brothers though that would be an interesting story to tell my friends. I'm not "festishizing" women of color or even myself, the book was simple meant to have a little fun. With that being said i'm not letting keyboard warriors like ItsFeminism control what and how i write. If you guys don't like the story simply don't read it, its really just that simple. In regards to the stereotypes, they may not be true for all Black women but the reality is, some stereotypes are true or they wouldn't be out there, they are for this character especially. I'm not going to let a prejudiced keyboard warrior like ItsFeminism and the people who came from her  Instagram page break my spirits, I love writing, even if i am a horrible writer. So to be quite frank FUCK OFF AND GET A LIFE.

And another thing, Charlotte Gilman was one of the core sociological theorist for Feminism. She was all about equality,  the way ItsFeminism is creating her Instagram page resembles so much hate that i cant believe anyone actually follows her. Gilmans entire career surrounding Feminism was  focused on promoting a "peaceful, ethical, and truly human race." Now what exactly is ItsFeminism doing that is true to both the Old Feminist Wave and the New Feminist Wave?