In Love with a White Boy?OVER MY DEAD BODY!!

A/N -ok so this is my first interracial love story its not perfect and I just randomly came up with the idea.This isn't edited at all and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is welcomed ok well just read it and if you like it feel free to message me. 

==============================================================================

(Zane POV) 

My eyes widened as i saw a tall chocolate girl with medium length hair walk into the room.She was beautiful i mean i never saw anyone that looked like her or even remotedly close to it! I shook my head and started thinking about my girlfriend Meredith but my thoughts went back to the girl standing at the front of the room. I don't know why I couldn't get this chick out of my head I've never even talked to her. When the hell did I even start liking black girls? This isn't me I only like white girls. Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against black people my best friend is black, I've just never been attracted to black girls. But damn this girl makes me want to drop to my knees and beg for just a little kiss. Her mocha lips look so smooth and soft I just want to nibble and suck on them all night long, Her hair isn't long but at least it's not fake like most black girls that I see and that body,my god, I just want to lay her down on the couch and rip her clothes off with my teeth and lic........ 

"MR.BLACKWELL!!!!!!!" 

What the hell, couldn't he let me finish this one little fantasy! 

"What do you want?" I asked a little pissed off 

"Please remove your things from the seat next to you so that miss Brown can sit down" 

I looked up and saw my beautiful chocolate goddess looking down at me expectantly,wait she isnt mine i dont even know this girl but man she was beautiful. 

" Could you please move yo stuff my feet startin ta hurt?" man even her voice is beautiful...a little ghetto but she can talk however she want, as long as she can scream my na... 

"HELLO IS YOU EVEN LISTENIN TO ME" oops maybe I should move my stuff now, I was to busy staring at her. 

"uhh yea my bad I wasn't payin attention my name I" 

"I really don't care" damn she is feisty, I think I'm in love, but did she really just cut me off? Im the king of this school no one denies me! Even though she didn't really deny me but just for that little comment im gonna make her stay here a living hell, ok well not really I think I'm just gonna mess with her a lot 

Well My Chocolate beauty let the games begin.