Chapter 3

Risks

Chapter 3

Class was finally over and I discovered Niall has all of my afternoon classes, aslong as 2 morning classes. Isn't that just great! *note the sarcasm* I was walking back to my dorm and the office asstianant, Sophie, stopped me.

"Hey Emily." Sophie said tapping on the window.

"Uh hi." I said.

"So you know how you have a single dorm?" She said.

"Uh yeah." I said confused.

"Well here's the thing, there is this new kid and there isn't any more dorms left....so is it cool if we could use your room?" She said.

"It's a girl right." I said.

"Of course!" She exclaimed.

"Alright sure then, I can not wait to meet her." I smiled.

 "Ok great. Now off to your homework." She smiled. I nodded and walked to my dorm. I opened the door with my pass and went in...shocked. The girls side of the room was just like mine...all happy and bright! Maybe we'll get along and I'll have someone to talk besides Liam, since Louis ignores me all the time.

As you can see, Louis and I hate eachothers guts. We could careless if anything happened to one of us. I don't really know what happened, but after he came back from the X-Factor and lost he became dark and scary instead of happy and cheery like he used to be. He cares about the other girls, like the twins, Charlotte and Felicite. But whenever it comes to me he treats me like nothing but shit. I do the same thing to him, what am I supposed to do? Be nice to him and kill him with kindness. No. I might be a smart nerd, but it doesn't affect me from being the bitch I could be. 

I looked at the other side of my room, it's sort of the same thing I have on my side. Maybe I'll actually like her here.

Won't be back till late. Can't wait to meet you, lovely. -N 

I just really hope she's not gonna be one of those party animals always coming home drunk, with a new boy. What did I ever do to this world?! 'N' who could that be? Well I have one girl in science...Natasha, she's new and she doesn't seem SO bad. She's actually ok. We've exchanged some coversations and she's actually pretty nice, maybe it won't be so hard. She probably just doesn't know its me. 

I walked over to my bed and started taking out my school books. I didn't have homework since I finished all of it in class, I mean they're teaching us 8th grade math at this point. I decided to go to the library and meet Liam there. I grabbed my phone off the my desk and texted him.

To Liam- Hey, wondering if you were busy so we could go to the library. -Emily

I put it back on my desk and got a quick reply afterwards. 

From Liam- Sure. Meet you there in 15. 

The library was a pretty far walk from my dorm so I changed my shoes into sneakers instead of flats. I grabbed my pass and put it in my mouth, inbetween my teeth, and ran out to the library. After a couple of minutes of running I got to the library. 

"Why were you running? The bus is right outside of your dorm." Liam asked.

"I wanted the excerise.." I said.

"Um..ok." He said entering the library. The library was pretty empty, as always. Actually this library is in the middle of nowhere. You would have to take a bus just to get a couple of blocks away and then walk over here. Liam and I walked over to our favorite section, the fiction books. 

A couple of hours passed and it was 9pm. We decided to go back to the dorms and my dorm light was on. Maybe the new girl already came! I opened the door and Natasha was sitting on her bed reading something.

"Emily!" Natasha yelled running over to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey Natasha." I said hugging her.

"Sorry I just came out no where." She said.

"No it's cool. You seem nice, so I'm glad to have you here." I smiled. She returned the smile I gave her and I went to my bed.

"If you don't mind, I'm gonna sleep now because I'm sorta tired." I said.

"Ok sure. Night." She said.

"Night." I said taking off my glasses and covering myself with a blanket. I didn't bother changing into my pajamas because what I was wearing was casual enough.

Let's just hope she isn't a problem.

A/N

Hi! Hope you liked this chapter :) Comment, Vote, or Follow. Sara and I will update when we get 45 reads, 8 votes, and 3 comments. Bye!

                                                                                                                                 ~Sianna