02

* song Recorded in last chapter *

I sighed as I finished my verse, saving it to the recorded selection. I put my headphones around my neck and rubbed my hands on my face. "Fuck...This is so tiring." I moan to myself and take my headphones off, placing then on the computer and getting up, walking to my bed and flopping down, my slippers falling off. I fold the warm soft comforter under my head to give my neck support. I close my eyes, getting a little more comfortable and feeling my body become less tense. My mind was at piece and so was my body. Everything that has happen so far didn't mean anything. It was like I was on a cloud, floating with the birds and rest of my cloud population. "Don't fall asleep...You have to get up Dongheon. Help her." I said to myself and got off my cloud, hopping back down the earth and opening my door, Going to the kitchen and not seeing my mom. I raised an eyebrow and walking into the living room. It wasn't like I could call out to her, She wouldn't hear me. I rubbed my eyes once more and listened carefully to air floating in the house. I smiled when I heard faint snoring. "Asleep." I chuckled to myself and walking back into the kitchen.

As I opened the fridge, I sneezed. Not important, but I did. I look into the fridge for some left over Rice and bean soup or something. I soon gave up. "honestly nothing." I sighed and went to the living room, turning off the TV and fixing the blanket on my moms sleeping body. Her breathing hitched for about 4 seconds before continuing it's process. I continued standing in that spot for another 10 seconds before remember I do have a job. I shuffled to the kitchen and saw I had only enough time to get there, no changing or showering. Just running. I gave a soft groan and wrote a quick note to my mom saying I was at work. I put on my shoes and rushed out the door, almost falling fast first as I take my first step out of the hallway. I catch my steps before continuing to run down the road to the convenience store I work at. I was three minuets late, but I doubt it will affect me. I quickly rush to the back and get my work shirt and take off my normal shirt. I put on the work shirt and put on my name tag, putting my regular shirt in my "locker" or so my boss called it. It wasn't class to a locker, more or less a shoe cabinet. I run to the counter and stand behind it, waiting patiently for the people to flow in.

We don't usually have many people come here, so I wouldn't be surprised if no body came. Normal day. I got out from behind the counter and looked out the window because everything looked a little dark. Grey clouds filled the sky. "God I wish I had checked the weather before leaving." I mumbled and rubbed my temples. I went back behind the counter and sat down on the tiny stool I had put back here two months ago when I got tired of standing every second of every hour of this damned job. I huffed and sat back a little bit, leaning against the wall.

4:37 PM

"Ah shit." I groaned and closed my eyes. "Three more hours." I only ever worked a three though four hour shift, But I got payed what i was ranging around. Not that much. I leaned my head back and gave a groan. I heard what sounded like golf balls falling onto the roof, making me jolt and look out the window. Rain. Fucking rain, how great is this?! I forgot my umbrella too. nice. I groaned again but louder this time, hearing the bell of the door go off. I quickly fixed myself. "Hello welcome." I bowed and rose up. I made eye contact with the women in front of me. She had grey hair and a pair of glasses on her small face. I felt like I knew her. "Hi." she smiled showing her fake teeth to me. I faked a smile and sat back down. She walked into one of the small isles, her cane going as slow as her. I rolled my eyes and watched her softly, paying attention to where I might have seen her. She looked to be about 50, She walks like she had hip surgery, and she wore a pants suit that made her look bigger than she was. She picked out a few rice cakes and a bag of chips, walking up to the counter slowly and putting them down. I smiled and got started scanning her items. I looked at her to give her the total until I noticed the scared look on her face. She noticed I was looking at her and gave a scared smile. "Your name is Dongheon Lee?" She asked shakily. I nodded and gave a confused look, "Yes it is. Is something wrong?" She looked like she had seen a ghost. "Troubled child." Then it hit me.