1 || dealing.

"Layla, come here" Jack yelled from the kitchen. Layla groaned and got up off the couch and strutted to the kitchen.

Jack held up a bag of weed to the dim light that was barely connected to the ceiling. "Check this out baby" he said pulling her waist making her sit on his lap.

She examined the bag closely. "Nice" she mumbled taking the bag from him. She walked over to the kitchen counter and stood beside JJ who was making food.

"Does the guy want it rolled?" She asked Jack as she flicked the bag. "Nah he wants it just like that. You get it to him?" He asked writing an address down on a napkin.

She nodded and examined the napkin carefully before putting on her jacket and leaving the studio apartment.
"Don't be long baby" she heard Jack yell behind her which made her roll her eyes.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Her car pulled up outside a halfway house. She sighed as she walked up the steps and opened the door. Walking through the Halls she thought about how you could find all sorts of people in halfway houses. She came to the right room and knocked, patiently waiting for the door to be opened.

A few minutes later the door was opened by a young girl in lingerie.
"Lamar" the girl yelled before signalling for Layla to enter. Layla walked in and looked around.

"Ah, you must be skates gal" a tall attractive man said placing a hand on her back, which she shrugged off. "You have my weed?" He asked her upfront. "I have the weed if you got the cash" she replied smugly.

"Skates a fool for sending a little girl" Lamar laughed as he pulled a gun from his pants. Layla looked down at the gun being held to her gut. She looked up at the tall man and smirked.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked confused. Layla grinned and stepped closer to the man, making sure their skin touched. She smiled seductively and he grinned, still with the gun to her side. She dropped her hand down to his boxers and massaged his thighs seductively. He lowered the gun and placed his hand with the gun in it on Layla's ass.

She smiled and gently pulled a gun from the back of her shorts and shot the man in the foot. He immediately dropped his weapon and fell to the floor. She held her gun to the girls in lingerie which immediately put their hands up in surrender. She picked up Lamars weapon and placed it in her shorts and bent down to him.

She placed her hand to his chin, lifting it so he would look her in the eye. Leaned in and whispered.

"That's embarrassingly small babe".