Thanks Johnson. || 7

Johnson looked down and blushed lightly. Layla smiled a toothy smile. "Thanks johnson." she said getting to her feet and limping over to the bed in which the big dog was already sprawled across. She pull him closer to her and dozed off. 

~Few hours later~

Layla groaned as she heard the door slam and the dog barking. "wheres layla?" skate yelled at johnson frantically. "she's in bed, what happened to you?" johnson asked. Skate ignored him and walked down the hall and shook layla awake. "Get up, go downstairs and get the boxes, we gotta go".

~LAYLAS POV~

"Wait what? why? whats going on nate" I asked him as he pulled mine and his clothes from the drawers emptying them out into a bag. "Nate". He didn't answer just kept throwing clothes into bags. I just sighed and got up i knew there was no point arguing with nate,he was physically impossible to talk to. i walked down the stairs and got the boxes. everyone stared as i walked by, they knew when the boxes came out from hiding shit was going down. i hated when this happened, i love la but were always running. Jack had a run in with Lapd, they caught him selling, well nearly caught him. He's lucky they didn't get his face. that idiot is the reason we've to leave again i bet.

I got back upstairs to find nate on the phone. He looked at me and hung up the phone. "Okay..? what is its lapd? why we running again" I asked as he threw me the RV keys. "Just pull the rv around, then go pick up the money from shorty okay?" He said and left the apartment. What?.

This asshole up and decides were leaving and wont even tell me why? and then he gets me to go bust shortys head open if he aint got the cash. Fuck this.

I got up and whistled so Casanova and Samson, the two dogs would follow. I walked out to the rv and got in and the dogs jumped into the back. I texted jack for shortys address, to which he replied. 

'Word got out that were coming to get the money, so shorty bounced.' 

I rang him, "What the fuck do you expect me to do then?"

"You know shorty, he's always high as fuck, where he go when he high?"

"Millies.. i'll be back soon"

I hung up and drove to millies, Millies is  a gas station shorty works at. I opened the door and the two dogs soon followed behind, barking at shorty on sight. "Shorty" i asked him as he frantically looked for his keys, he pulled out a gun and raised it but before he could i shot and the glock and he dropped it.  I sighed, "Shorty, now, ima have to bust a cap in your ass" i said putting the gun to his head.

"I-I dont got the money yet layla, tell skate ill have next week, i promise" he pleaded. I sighed and pulled the gun away from him. "You ow that money from months ago shorty, skates getting impatient" i said smacking him upside the head with the gun. "You better have the money next week, and if you try run, dont worry shorty, ill find ya" I said before calling the dogs and leaving the gas station.