Bio

Name: Sophia Dubois

Age: 14

Looks: Chocolate brown hair, dark brown eyes, hourglass figure, porcelain skin.

Relations: Congressman Dubois(father), Marie-Anne Dubois(mother), Colette Dubois(younger sister), André Dubois(older brother), Aurora Dubois(older sister, deceased).

Occupation: Model, actress, idol.

Outfit: A dark purple dress with light purple sleeves and purple flowers painted around the skirt with a red ribbon tied around the waist. On her feet are gray shoes with red bows on the straps and short purple socks(Look at Mahoutsukai Precure Riko's spring causal out).

Likes: Any sort of art, reading, writing, singing, her friends, her family.

Dislikes: Bullies, proud people, work, thunder, the dark, heights.

PTs: Strong, positive, lucky, smart, loyal, dutiful, truthful, gentle(when happy), charming, warm.

NTs: Lonely, self-doubting, moody(at times), sarcastic(to those who she doesn't like), short-tempered(when angered).

DOB: April 14th

Sign: Aries

POB: Paris, France

History: Sophia was born and raised to the age of seven in Paris by her mother and father. However, her parents began arguing and ended up separating. Her father gained sole custody of her brother while her mother gained sole custody of her sister. They both fought for sole custody of her, but each was given joint custody. At the age of ten, her mother was given sole custody and she took both the girls around the world. Finally, shortly after her fourteenth birthday, Sophia begged her mother to let her go back to Paris. Seeing her daughter upset, her mother gave custody to her father and now, Sophia is on her way back to her home country.

Her VA is Lea Michele who voices Dorothy Gale in 'Return to Oz'. Sophia's Korean VA is ? and her French VA is Laura Prejean. To get a better idea, her Korean VA voices Rinne from 'Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live' in the South Korean version and her French VA voices Sophie from 'Howl's Moving Castle' in the French dub.