The Evillustrator

Episode 9: The Evillustrator. In this chapter, it's going to reveal something to both Sophia and Nathaniel. Sorry if I'm skipping a lot of episodes. I just wanted to get to this one so bad. Gonna have 2 chapters for this episode.

My Pov

Well, today was going alright. We were going to have a physics presentation and Ms. Mendeleiev was in the middle of assigning partners when she slammed her hand down next to Nathaniel.

"Nathaniel! What are you drawing?!" Ms. Mendeleiev asked. She grabbed one of the sketches from Nathaniel's book. "These artistic endeavors are precisely why you are failing science."

"I'm sorry." Nathaniel said.

"You march yourself down to the principle's office and show him that chicken scratch! Then you'll be really sorry." Ms. Mendeleiev snapped. Nathaniel gathered his things and went to leave, but tripped over Chloe's bag and dropped his book. Chloe picked it up and laughed.

"Looks like he's crushing on Marinette!" Chloé said. I felt my heart jerk again. I saw Marinette shoot a glance to me, but I didn't look at her.

"No I'm not! I'm... Give me that!" Nathaniel exclaimed. He snatched his book back.

"Enough! Nathaniel, go!" Ms. Mendeleiev snapped. Nathaniel left the room. I clenched my fist, furious at Chloe. Ms. Mendeleiev assigned our groups and I was struck with the terrible two's.

Nathaniel's Pov

I was walking down the hall to the office. I was so angry at Chloe for what she said. The picture she had taken out of my sketchbook wasn't of Marinette. I hadn't drawn Marinette in a long time. The picture was part of a comic I was working on. The picture was of me saving a girl, but the girl hadn't been Marinette. It had been Sophia. I heard a small clatter behind me and saw I dropped my pen.

Can today get any worse?" I asked out loud. I bent down and picked up my pen, but I suddenly felt heard this voice in my head.

"Are you tired of having your creative spirit crushed? Evillustrator, I'm your friend and patron of the arts. I'm here to offer you support, but I don't give this kind of power for free. I have a couple of items that need retrieving." I smiled and, without giving any thought of what might happen or what this person would make me do, I accepted.

"Just tell me what you want." I said. I felt this cold darkness cover me.

My Pov

I went down to my locker and heard Chloé saying she wasn't going to be able to help with the project.

"Chloé, what is the reason you can't help us?" I asked.

"Well, my hair's a mess! You should understand. Being an idol, you're hair has to remain perfect." Chloé said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't excuse you for ditching all the work on us." I said.

"It's okay Sophia. We'll do the research and writing and Chloe can present. It's equal." Sabrina said.

"No it isn't! Is that how you've always worked?" I asked.

"Yes, since grade school and we've been BFF's ever since." Sabrina said.

"I'm also her only friend, so if she doesn't do what I say, she'll have nothing. Now Sophia, with how much work you have, you obviously have someone do your schoolwork for you." Chloé said.

"If I had to chose between being friends with you and being alone, I'd rather be alone." I said. She scoffed and walked away. I grabbed my notepad and went to the library. I saw Sabrina.

"Sophia, that was so amazing how you stood up against Chloé!" Sabrina exclaimed.

"Of course. I can't let a friend be bullied." I said.

"You're my friend?" Sabrina asked. I nodded. "Oh! I finally have a real friend."

"Sabrina, I want to try and get as much done as possible, because I don't know when my agent will pull me into something. I don't want you to be left with all the work." I said.

"You're so thoughtful. You know what, let's not do Chloé's work and then tell Ms. Mendeleiev about her." Sabrina said. I smirked.

"I like the way you think Sabrina." I said. We managed to make a good amount of notes for the research that way, in case of an unexpected appoint popping up, Sabrina wouldn't have to do all the work. We started on the writing when Chloé stomped in.

"I heard you two! What do you mean you aren't going to do my project?" Chloé demanded.

"Sophia's right! I'm not your slave!" Sabrina exclaimed.

"Sabrina's not someone you can use just to pass school. You've gotten so dependent on her, you probably can't even think by yourself!" I said.

"Well, did you buy a super cute beret at Gabriel's, like me?" Chloé asked slyly.

"Only furthering my point that you can't make friends like a normal person. You have to buy them." I said.

"Well, excuse me! You're trying to steal my friend with homework!" Chloé snapped. All of a sudden, a shower a berets fall on Chloe. Then, a giant hairdryer appeared and chased after Chloe. I got Sabrina, Rose, Nino and Kim out of the library. I hid behind a bookcase.

"Tutu, time to bloom!" I excalimed. I transformed and summoned my thorn whip. I lassoed the hairdryer, but ended up riding it instead of stopping. I saw Adrien and Marinette had transformed too.

"I got wind that you're being blown away by a hairy situation." Cat Noir said.

"Less puns, more action, Cat!" I said. He and Ladybug tried to attacked, but it moved away. I used my whip to grab on to a beam. I swung the hairdryer around and knocked it to the floor. Ladybug destroyed by striking it with her yo-yo. That when I noticed the villain at the upper level.

"Well that guy looks pretty sketchy." Cat Noir said. We tried to run after him, but he somehow created a solid block and disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" Ladybug asked.

"I don't know, but he sure has a way of illustrating his point." Cat Noir said. While Ladybug laughed, I groaned and shook my head. We headed to Chloé's penthouse and asked her if she knew why the Evillustrator was targeting her. Of course, she said no because, quote: 'Everyone adores me'. Then she was constantly taking selfies with either me or Ladybug in them, which irritated me. "Looks like you girls have got a fan.

"Yeah. Super." I said.

"Come on, Sophie. You've got to admit having Chloé, of all people, worshiping you is awesome." Ladybug whispered. I looked on Chloé's table and saw a drawing. I picked it up and saw it was the same one she had taken form Nathaniel. I saw that she also had drawn a mustache and round glasses on the girl.

"I'm so done with this. Let's go." I said.

"Flower Angel, we can't leave!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"What if the Evillustrator attacks her again?" Cat Noir asked.

"Fine! Then you two stay. Later!" I said.

"What?" Ladybug asked.

"I mean, you guys are the ones who are worried about her safety, so you don't need me here. So, later!" I said. I flew off. I could hear Chloé calling me.

"Ahh! Flower Angel, text me! Okay?" Chloé asked. You wish.