Demoted!?

I barge through the command post doors and walk up to the Generals that are stationed at our base. "Generals" I say as I salute "One of my staff sergeants knocked me flat on the ground and took my insignia off my uniform and now is wearing it Sirs."
"Oh we know." Says one of the Generals.
"Then you know it's a Mistake!!" I say.
"Well now since our government is in shreds the strongest rise in ranks instead of bravery so your "Staff Sergeant" is now your Captain so pay respect to him Sergeant."
"SERGEANT SERGEANT?" I yell in their faces. "I CLAWED MY WAY TO THE CAPTAIN POSITION AND THEN I GET IT RIPPED FROM ME FROM SOME NEW BASTARD WHO HASN'T SERVED TWENTY PLUS YEARS LIKE I?" I yell in outrage.
"Sergeant Pickens you say one more word and you're ass is out of the Military, Understood?" The General Asks with a smug look on his face. I just nod and walk out of the room.
"I swear if I see that Captain I'm taking my rank back then I'm gonna throw his ass out of this Military."
"But Sergeant," Corporal Anderson Says "He probably won't show his face at base and that's the only place you're allowed to challenge ranks."
"Damnit" I mumble. I walk slowly back towards the barracks and I see the motherfucker himself standing at my bunk as if he was waiting for me.
"Hello Sergeant" he address me holding back a laugh.
I take my ACU Blouse off and I put my fists up and I swing at him. "Right hook you son of a bitch" I think to myself but when my fist should've connected with his head I just kept on swinging while I felt an arm hook underneath mine and he picks me up and slams me on the ground and puts his boot on my chest and starts compressing on my chest hard as I cough and struggle for air I start hitting his leg.
"Not so tough are we?" He ask as he bends down to look me in my face his face full of happiness? This sick son of a bitch was enjoying this! But his smile was set me off the most it was a normal smile but it had evil intentions. I had just enough strength to muster up and I slam my fist into his jaw and that just startled him enough to where I could grab his boot and flip him off me. I quickly stand up and forces myself to remember what fighting style I needed for big guys like him. He turned around to face me and his jaw was...was clearly out of socket  but he just shook it off and snapped it back into place.
"Pretty strong aren't we?" He asks with a face of pure curiosity. Every punch, kick, Elbow I threw he perfectly countered and had a counter reaction. This guy wasn't human he couldn't be. This asshole was toying with me. I swung with all my power but he ducked underneath and grabbed my throat and lifted me into the air. I could feel his fingers tightening around my throat as I gasped and wheezed for air.
"So much fight and determination just not enough power to carry that." He says as if he was examining me.
It started to get dark around the edges of my eyesight.
"Good fight." Was the last thing I heard before blackness engulfed me.