ONE

Me and my to bff's Kenzie and Marlo we're going to the beach as always.We got there and it was so pretty I had to take a photo.I walked up to some random kid who looked about our age.I asked him politely if he could take a picture of us and he said yes.He was kind of cute.He took the picture and I kind of felt awkward because he was basically staring at our butts.The picture looked amazing(pic above).I literally hugged the guy and introduced all of us.His name is Matthew.I got his number.I grabbed my surfboard and headed out in the water with Kenzie and Marlo following behind me.I got on my surfboard and started surfing along with Kenzie and Marlo.We were heading home when we decided to stop for ice cream.We got there and ordered when the cashier said it was time to pay someone came up behind me and said "Hey I'll pay" I turned around and it was Matthew I said "Thanks" and hugged him.We got our ice cream and headed home.I dropped Kenzie and Marlo off at their house.When I got home I changed into my pjs.All of the sudden I got a text.It was from Matthew.
Matty:Meet me at the beach at 4:00💘
Avery:Kk❤️
It was 3:30 so I had to start getting ready.I curled the ends of my hair and put a bow in.I put on my bathing suit(pic below)

i put on my black vans and headed to the beach

i put on my black vans and headed to the beach.When i got there I saw Matthew shirtless and may I say DAM he had some nice abs."Well thank you,you have a nice butt"I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked down and quietly said "oh did I say that out loud?"Yes you did but it was cute"Thanks"He lead me over to a blue towel on the sand and sat down with me.He grabbed my hand and said "This sunset is almost as beautiful as you"I started blushing and said "Thanks you're pretty cute too"Thanks" he said.We sat there and watched the sun set.He leaned over and kissed my cheek.I think I was begging to love this boy.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
How was chapter one?💘
Hope you liked it💕