◇1◇

You walk along the wet pavement, trying to prevent your umbrella from blowing away.

The calming sounds of the rain hitting surfaces around you helps soothe you from the stressful day of work.

When you get to your apartment building, you go up the cement steps.

You desperately search for the correct key (Why do you have so many keys?) and jam the correct one into the keyhole.

You drop your things on the wooden floors of your crummy apartment and throw yourself on the hand-me-down couch.

Heaving a sigh, you grab your phone.

Dead. Of course your phone is dead.

You get up and plug it into the wall, then jump at the sudden noise coming from outside.

Gunshots.

Rushing to your window, you see a crime scene going on.

This is the norm in some parts of New York, but not where you live.

It was the famous Deadpool.

You had never seen his face before, but based off his figure in the suit, it didn't seem like he was going to be a bad looking guy.

You continued watching the scene, it seemed like something right out of a movie.

When it was moved into your building, you freaked.

The whole 1st floor of the building was being demolished and you sat in the corner, holding your Hello Kitty doll that you've had since you were 4 years old.

The noise calmed, only the sound of people worrying of what's to come.

A soft knock sounded from your door.

You refused to emerge from your dark corner.

"Come on, Let me in. I just wanna see if all the citizens are okay and all that crap..." The voice said.

You crept up from your corner and walked to your wood door anxiously.

You've never seen a superhero up close before.

You open the door, the door making a loud creaking sound, revealing Deadpool.

"You okay?" Deadpool asked you sarcastically.

You stood there in shock, looking at him in all his sarcastic glory.

"You talk?" He asked.

You nodded.

"Gotta name?"

"Y/N." You reply, your voice barely a whisper.

"Well, maybe see you around, Y/N." He said. "Adios!"