Next Day

Omg over a 200 reads :D Thank you GUYS THANK YOU !!!

I woke up all happy feeling lovely and loved!

Mom... Mom!!!

Mom: Oh, you're wake?

Yeah, I'm hungry... Give me something to eat!

Mom: What do you want?

I really wouldn't know, you make me something quick because I have to go! I've got a message from Brandon, he want's for me to come at his place before school. We will go to school together.

Mom: Okay... Here, take these cereals!

Mom offered me some cereals and I ate them, they were good!

Now I'll go, I don't want to be late.

Mom: Okay Honey!

Bye!

Mom: Bye!

As I closed the doors I saw few friends of mine hanging out... Smoking basically...

Tyler: Hey Tin, Wanna join us?

Nope, I'm going to Brandon's place

Adriel: Your little lover?

I just laughed as I walked away, I did not offend at their jokes!

I was very close to his home now... My heart almost exploded while I getting closer to his doorstep!

I ranged the bell and Brandy opened...

Brandon: Come in, I'm all alone!

Hehe ;D Sure, I will come in :P !!! So how have you been?

Brandon: All night I was thinking about YOU!

I just grabbed him and started kissing him deeply!

He moaned while my tongue was going deeper into his mouth.

Brandon I love you so much, I wisphered in his ear

Brandon: I love you too!

He putted his hand in my pants and touched my already hard dick... I did the same!

Should we go to your room?

He replied sure and winked to me, grabbed my hand with his hand which he touched my dick and took me to his room...

Wow... You have a really nice room!

Brandon: Thanks, but that room means nothing without you in it!

I hope that your dick is sweet as you are!

As I said that I pushed him to his bed and started to kiss him again...

Brandon: Since we are all alone, we should do something more... Mhmmm!

As he said that he putted his hand in my pants... I moaned loudly!

Ahhh Brandy!!!

He just turn around and told me that he's ready... I was little scared since that was my first time.

Okay, I'm little new at this... This is my first time :/

Brandon: It's okay... This is my first time too... :D

Well then let's try it :D

Brandon: I guess so...

I was so happy and scared at the moment because I was gonna lose my virginity with him.

Brandon: C'mon... God knows when my parents will be back, we need to hurry, please, I love you Tin! :) <3

I said I love you too and just went to my knees, kissed his hot ass, put my tongue in his ass... I was did him a rimjob and I can tell you it was hot! Then I pushed my dick in him, moaned a bit and just kept pushing and pounding his ass!

Brandon moaned loudly!!!

Brandon: Ohhh, ohhhh Tin I love you so much!

I love you too Brandon, I love you since I first saw you!

Then he turned around facing me and told me that he want's to see how I cum in him...

I said that I love him again and just laid down on his chest hugging him and kissing him deeply and softly!

He returned the kiss.

I was very close at the moment and I just couldn't hold it in...

Brandon I can't hold it for too long...

Brandon: It's alright, Cum in me... That's why I turned around, just to see that!

I moaned as I filled him up with my cum

Brandon: Ohhh yes, yeeeeeeess... Your hot boycream feels so warm in me ;D I love you!!!

When I stuffed him all up I just felt to him, we laid in his bed for couple minutes.

This was awesome, wasn't it?

Brandon: It was... The best!!!

My phone ranged, I picked it up to look what it was and then I saw a message from Adriel... Where are you? Are you sick or something? I was confused... Then I realized that we're late for school.

Oh shit, we're late!

Brandon: Use the wipes and wipe off your sperm of me, I'll wipe it from you!

I wiped my sperm off his fur and he wiped his from mine, we got ready and started to run for our class...