None of Your Buisness

I see a girl in a short red dress and she looked like a major whore on her way to be escorted. I couldn't help it but just keep looking at her up and down.

Suddenly Jacob gets out of his car and all I'm thinking is WTF IS GOING ON!!!!!!! Jacob grabs the girl by the waist and begins to kiss her. First a simple peck then again-not so simple. 5 minutes passed AND THEN SHE NOTICED ME.

Emily- WHO THE FU*K IS THIS JACOB. REALLY, REALLY?...... UMM, HELLO EARTH TO JACOB

She bends down to see my face

Jacob- This is Amirah I knew her since we were kids. Amirah, this is Emily, my girlfriend

Amirah's thoughts- Hold up Hold up Stop Stop Stop....Girlfriend. But I was suppose to be his(GCO)

Emily-Get the fu*k out of my seat

I got out quickly knowing that I didn't she would split my ass into two an then feed it to me.

We're all in the car and its pure silence. Emily and Jacob are in the front and I'm in the back practically shaking in my boots. Well heels.

Emily-Hey umm amiree...that's your name right.

I ignored her.

Emily: So how long have you known Jacob

Amirah : 9 years

Emily : So how come you just came out of nowhere and back into my jackey poohs life ?

Amirah : I bumped into him on my way to work

Emily: So do you like Jacob ?

Amirah : Quit frankly that's none of your business , if I do or I don't . Jacob take me home I do not appreciate your little friend all up in my business .

Jacob : No! I told you I wanted to take you the movies and that's what I'm gonna do . Now Emily stay out of Amirah's business . I should've never invited you.

In the movie theater

We were all sitting in the back of the theater. It was Emily then Jacob and then me. Emily was all nuzzled up in Jacob's chest and sometimes I could hear their lips, just sucking on each other's tongue. I grew extremely annoyed.

Emily: Hey umm, Amirah? I'm so sorry about what happened in the car earlier. I truly am. Would you ever considered forgiving me?

I ignored her fake apology.

Emily: Well I'm going to get some popcorn.

When I heard that I grew excited knowing that this will be my chance to get out of my "date".

Amirah: No No No sit down.......I'll go and get it......I uh have to go to the bathroom any way.

I quickly ran out of the movie and ran to the register.

Amirah: Fu*k, forgot to get money. I was running so fast I forgot to get it out of my purse.

So I had to run back,get my purse, then run back to the register. As I walked up the stairs into the movies, Jacob and Emily were gone.

Amirah: Son of a bitch