She's May Murder Me

Amirah's P.O.V

It was 10:00 in the morning and after Jacob called me like 20 times, I agreed to call him back. It rang twice and then he picked up and before we talked I heard Emily screaming.

Emily: YOU'RE SO STUPID. I HATE YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER DATED YOU. YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU NEED TO GO TO THAT NO GOOD, UGLY ASS AMIRAH GIRL. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE A PERFECT COUPLE.*Slams Door*

Jacob- Umm Hello?

Amirah- What was that all about?

Jacob- Nothing. I think she thinks that you like me?

Amirah- Aw man. You need to come over. I need to tell you something. It's really important.

Jacob- Ok. It would be good to see a friendly face.

Amirah- Ok. Bye

Jacob- Bye.

30 minutes later

My door bell rang. I ran to the door.

Jacob- Hi. May I sit?

Amirah- Yeah. Have a seat.

I couldn't take it anymore. I just had to do it.

Amirah- Ok. Here it goes. I like you Jacob. I've liked you ever since we were little you just didn't know it. I just couldn't d(GCO)

Jacob- Stop. I know you like me. I like you too but I was afraid you didn't feel the same way.

Amirah- But you have Emily.

Jacob- I know I know.

I sat next to him on the couch. I looked into his eyes. And he starts to kiss me and I was one of those passionate kisses. As we were kissing, Emily's face popped in my head and I pushed him off of me.

Jacob- What's wrong?

Amirah- You don't see anything with what just happened just now? Jacob you have a girlfriend and I don't want to seem like a housewrecker.

Jacob- You what you're right, you're right. I'm sorry this happened. *Laughs* Wow it's funny. This whole time the number one word I have been saying you is sorry. And I have to go now. My girlfriend is waiting for me at home. Ill talk to you later

Amirah- Jacob, wai

But before I could finish he was out of the door walking to his car. I blew it. Stupid Stupid Stupid. I had the opportunity to get what I wanted and its out the door.

Dear Diary,

Am I a bad person? Am I smart for what I did just now? I really feel bad for shutting Jacob down. Even though Emily is like dirt under my pumps, she still is a person with emotions.... What am I saying. I have something important to do.

I called him over again. He agreed and he said it doesn't matter how many fights or arguments we get into, you're still my day one.

20 minutes passed and my Miguel ringtone came on. It was Jacob and I was afraid he was going to say that he had to cancel.

Amirah-Hello?

Jacob-I'm downstairs.

Amirah- Ok bye.

I unlocked the locks and opened the door.

Jacob I'm sorry. I didn't know---

Jacob takes the back of my head and puts his lips on mine. He was playing with my tongue and I was damn sure about to play with his. He pulled away in shock, like he saw a ghost behind me.

Jacob- I shouldn't

I grew tired of him telling me what we should and shouldn't do anymore. I grabbed his Afro and kissed him disregarding everything he said to me. I pushed him on the couch and got on top of him and took my shirt off. He sat up and leaned in for a kiss. I began to feel and rub around his chest, like I was looking for something on it. He broke the kiss and looked at my chest, just staring at them. He felt them like he was testing my breasts for examination. He unhooked my bra and kissed. I moaned in pleasure. I couldn't believe this was happening right now. I got off of him and he unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants. This dude has about a 9 inch and he smiled and called me over. I pulled my pants and panties off and opened my legs while he ate me out. I moaned and arched in pleasure. After he was done I got bored and I think he thinks I know that I'm bored so he stuck two of fingers inside of and just rubbed, rubbed up and down. Back and forth. He started kissing my neck. By now I was on my back and he rammed his wang inside of me. I screamed in pain and pleasure.

Jacob- You want me to stop?

Amirah-*Moans and nods head*

I get off of him and look into his eyes again and smile. I kiss him like it was the last time I was ever going to see him.

Jacob- I had a really fun time. I have a lot to think about when we get home.