Controversies: A Rough Day for Vice GanDAD (Part 1)

A/N: This entry has pictures of the settings where the story took place so you could imagine the story well. Hope you like it and if you like it please let me know by hitting LIKE and through the COMMENTS...

and 

ENJOY! :)

One more thing, please do read and answer my poll question after the story. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Controversy. This is something that our parents, and the whole family is trying to avoid. Trying? Yes, trying , because we can never avoid this shit. Kahit na ano pang gawin naming pananahimik, laging may masasabi ang iba...

I would say that coping with, and facing controversies everyday is the worst part of having celebrities for parents. 

Just like what happened this week.  It was one hell of a circus for the whole family because Dad went home weeping the other day. It was when Dad  harshly reacted to senatorial candidate/congressman Pacquiao's equally harsh remark about the LGBT community went viral on social media. 

Another controversy and another challenge for the whole family.

"Meme? Kaya mo ba talaga umuwing magisa?" Ninang Buern asked while folding the hair dryer's wire.  Dad just answered with a nod.

"Sure ka ba, Vice?" Ninang Lassy said.  He was a bit worried about Dad. 

"Kung wala lang talagang kailangang gawin for Punchline doon kami uuwi sayo." Ninang Jegs added while giving Daddy a tight hug.

"Magingat ka sa pagda-drive mo, Meme ha." Ninong Archie reminded.

"Jusko, ako pa ba? Para namang hindi tayo sanay." Dad said while trying to keep a smile but his Team did not buy that because sadness is written all over Daddy Vice's face so they gave him a Team hug. 

"Basta ha,  magtext ka or tumawag ka pag uwi mo." Ninang MC told Dad, who is now settling himself settling and locking his seatbelt in his Hummer's driver's seat.  "Yes, yes, pag uwi." Dad said softly before he drove off.

Team Vice did not go home with Dad that night because they have their personal stuff to attend to, so Dad had to drive for himself on his way home.  His mind was floating that night that every thing that passes his way seems too fast-phased when actually it is not.  So he tries to catch up by running at 150mph that time.

After he parked and got off the Hummer, he leaned his back against the vehicle while he sends his message in their Team Vice chatbox.  His friends were really worried because they know that when Dad is bothered he tends to try to drive his problems away, hence reaching beyond maximum highway speed limits. Kaya naman, it was such a relief when they received Dad's message.

"Just got home. Thank you." it said.   

After he sent his message, Dad then cupped his face with his hands took a deep breath and walked his way towards the front door.  He gave out another deep sigh before turning the doorknob.