{3}

It's been like a week and I have to go back to school. I'm pretty scared and I know I am going to get into deep shit. A good thing is that I have moved into a small room thing. It's like a bedroom with a kitchen in it and a toilet. That's it but I'm happy as I am off the streets.

Anyway. I walked into school with my head down low. But I stopped when I walked into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I said without looking.

"It's okay slut."

I looked up and there he was the boy of my nightmares. He was kinda cute though. No Paisley he isn't.

"Shouldn't you be with the rest of your mates."

"There all away at a football tournament. Both boys team and girls team are away so. I'm alone. They won't be coming back till next week."

"Oh. Anyway I need to get to class now."

"Okay, see you later." He said with a smile.

What just happened he just let me go. Without stopping me. He smiled at me as well. What was going up with that boy. Is he guessing I have feelings for him and trying to fool me. No. You don't have feelings for Harry Lewis.

I finally made it to science which was like the other side of the school. But it was a class I had with Harry. The only one. Fuck sake. Will he be different. Will he go back to normal.

I walked in to Mrs Maynard's class and found my seat. Right at the back of the class. Mrs Maynard went to the front and started talking.

"So today we are going to be starting a project that you are going to do in partners that I will put you in."

She started putting people in pairs. Boys and girls put together. Then she got to Harry.

"Harry can you go with Paisley please."

The whole class went oooohhhhh. I sighed before walking over to him. He smiled at me and moved the chair out next to him.

"The project is going to be about a scientific breakthrough that changed the world. It's up to you and your partner what you want to do."

Harry turned to face me. I was definitely feeling uncomfortable and awkward. I had both my hands on the table and Harry placed his hands on my arm. I looked at him and he smiled at me yet again. What is with him smiling at me.

"Hey, I know we don't get in the best but please don't be scared or awkward with me."

I nodded. Mrs Maynard started handing out the instruction papers with what we need to do.

"This will be a homework task so you and your partner will have to get together in your free time to do this."

I took the paper and put it in my bag.

"Do you want to come to mine after school?" Harry asked me.

"Sure. I'll meet you at the gates."

We both nodded as the bell rang and then we went to the next class.