{8}

I woke up with Harry's arms snaked round my waist. I smiled thinking of the night before. I turned around. He looked so cute when he slept. Not in a creepy stalker way though. I kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair but he didn't move. I got out if bed and then I remembered we had no school today. Thank god. I went to the toilet and put my hair up into a messy bun and washed my face. I was away to leave the bathroom until I felt a pair of hands grab my waist. Harry buried his face into my neck and kissed it.

"Morning beautiful."

"Morning."

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him.

He got out of bed and went out the room. He came back 10 minutes later and brought back a plate of pancakes with Nutella and whipped cream. God why is this boy changed so much. For me??

I got up put on a pair of Harry's shorts and one of them blue hoodies. I tied my hair up.

Harry's PoV.

She is so pretty. I hate keeping this secret from the guys. I don't know what's gonna happen when they get back to school. I really like her. And I can't lie to them. Why did we have to bully her for being homeless.

And for being Josh's ex......

A/n -  it's been a while hasn't it. Sorry.

Im back now. Sorry it's a short chapter as well I just had no idea for this chapter.

Also, I got Twitter. You should follow me on that @sophiem11902

I'll try to upload as much as I can now.

~Sophie xoxo