Ending Of When It Rain

When it rains 03 (finale).

by Einstein—that one had to live as though everything was a miracle, or as if nothing was a miracle.

Just only a collection of One Shot of YongSeo

Stills that night...

Seohyun watched the rain pour as the raindrops hit her window pane listening to it, hum. Just like always, the rain gives her the feeling as if everything is still and the world pauses even if its  just for moments that doesn't last. It's her comfort, after all.

The night has been really long for her. Though the tears had stopped falling, the pain was there, inevitable. No matter how much she brushed the thoughts of him away, they kept coming back like tears.

She heard two knocks on the door before it opened, revealing her sister, Yoona. "I saw you come in. Are you okay?"

Seohyun found her eyes boring into her sister as she came closer, vulnerability evident in her eyes. She nodded without a word. "Do you want to talk about it?" She shook her head and her sister understood.

Yoona sat beside her both turning their attention to the rain. "Everything is going to pass, Seohyun. You just have let time mend your heart itself."

"Unnie..." she whispered turning to her sister as warm tears started streaming down hercheeks, "I have to go. I have to leave him... Will you go with me?"

Seohyun's eyes illuminated pain. And all Yoona could do was nod as she too started to cry wishing she was in her sister's place instead. There were so many times she'd seen Seohyun vulnerable but not this much this time: like she was breaking a million times over and over.

Her sister is right. Time is what she needs most now. Time to heal a broken heart and mend her life again to start a new.

For the longest time, they stayed like that letting the rain wash away the unwanted thoughts and pain. Maybe. Just maybe, if she tries there was a life to be lived.

Hours already passed as Yonghwa sat on the empty bench watching people pass by. He didn't know exactly why he had come after all that happened a week ago. In fact, he had come every single day of the past week sitting there for a few hours and then he would leave for his shop. And during those days, he never had a glimpse of her. Not that he was looking nor waiting for her.

It would be a lie if he'd say he hadn't thought of her or what had occurred that night. The things that she had confessed truthfully. The fact that the memory repeated like a broken record annoyed him and it made him think back of the past. To Shinhye. To the memories of him and her hurting and broken. He didn't like it, but realized it didn't hurt much to think about it once again. And a part of that scared him.

Was he really starting to forget?

It just felt strange to him that in so little time he had known Seo Juhyun, there were so many the unexplained feelings he felt about her. He knew he didn't have the right to hold any kind of bitterness or resentment against her but at the same time he didn't know what to feel about her. After all, there was nothing to forgive. But was it the fact that she had Shinhye's heart?

He drew a long deep breath before standing on his feet making way to his usual routine, a fleeting disappointment circling around his head as he tried pushing it away.

Moments later, he stops abruptly on his tracks as he caught a familiar figure standing a small distance away in front of his coffe shop.

There, Seo Juhyun stood oblivious of Yonghwa's presence from a far, staring at the place.