- 16 -

• Maria's POV •

"Um, Amy?" I tap Amy and she turns around.

"What?"

"Look," I point over to the band.

"Who are they?" She asks.

"Slipknot, dummy, can't you see Corey there?" I point in Corey's direction, he hasn't noticed us yet.. But someone else has.

"Maria!!" Sid calls, instantly making Corey turn around.

Corey grins and runs over to me, cuddling me.

"Maria.. Oh my gosh Maria.. I cannot believe you are here, this is amazing!" He says holding me.

Sid then puts his arms around the both of us.

"Sid.." Corey mutters, parting from our group hug.

I look to Amy who is just stood there dumbfounded.

"Amy? Are you okay?" I ask, waving a hand over her face.

"Wowee.." She mumbles, sitting down.

"Right," I turn back to Corey, "So how's things with the insident.. You know."

Corey hangs his head low, "I'm not enjoying it at all, I basically just told them all to go to Sid but they wouldn't, well some did but there were a few who wanted me.. I might just explain everything to them."

I nod, "I'll kill them if you want," I say jokingly.

"Please," Corey laughs a little.

I pictured Corey with a bunch of sluts surrounding him. The thought gave me a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Don't worry, they mean nothing to me," Corey could read the jealousy on my face.

"You should probably go back to the band, they're probably waiting for you," I mumble.

"Okay.. If you insist," he kisses my cheek and runs over to the band.

I turn back around to see the alley is prepared with all our names and stuff. Amy is still sat with a look of shock on her face.

"Amy? What's going on?" Hayley asks, sitting next to her.

"That.. That guy.. Sid was it?" Amy looks at me.

I nod.

"Yeah him.. Damn," she bites her lip.

James looks angry, "I'll go and show this Sid person who's boss."

"No no no, don't do that," I stop James.

"Anyway, Maria, you're last on each round cause we thought you may be going to see Corey," Isaac explains.

I nod and notice that Slipknot have placed their alley next to ours.

"Hey Maria, now we can talk during games," Corey grins, walking to me from his alley.

"Yay," I smile and he kisses me.

"Corey? I didn't know she was your girlfriend.." Chris says, walking over.

"Oh.. Uh, guys, Maria's my girlfriend if you didn't just notice.. I probably should of told you," Corey announces.

"So.. I guess we really don't need those girls anymore," Shawn says.

Everyone else nods.

"She's a good one, Corey," Paul says, standing next to me.

Corey smiles and kisses my cheek.

"We're starting the game now," Isaac calls to me.

I nod, "I'm last so I get to spend a bit of time with you before my go," I say to Corey.

"Shawn, put me last," Corey calls to Shawn.

"Okay," Shawn calls back.

Corey kisses me again, passionately. I grip his back and he pushes me against a railing.

"Not too hard, we're in public," I say.

He nods and kisses my jaw, leading back up to my lips.

We are suddenly interrupted by a group of Emo girls standing there in shock.

"We came for autographs," one says.

They give me looks of disgust. Not sure whether it's because I'm not Emo or whether it's because I'm making out with Corey Taylor. Trust me, Emos have hated on me for not being an emo before.

Corey notices the looks they are giving me and he decides to play with their emotions by holding me just before they leave.

I notice them rolling their eyes and walking away. I hope they don't cut themselves about it.

(I don't mean to offend Emos)

"Now.. Where were we.." Corey gets cut off.

"Maria! It's your go," Amy calls. I notice she is sat with Sid who is clearly taking a liking to her. James is sat next to Amy too with his arm around her.

I take my go and get a spare, no biggy.

I notice Corey getting a strike, luckily our goes are at the same time.

"Well done!" I call to him.

He grins and runs over to me, picking me up and spinning me round. He puts me down and his lips crash against mine.

"Pahahaha!!" I hear Hayley laughing. She is looking directly at me and Corey.

"Haha..ha..ha.. I wish Isaac did that to me.." Her laughter turns to sadness.

"I do!" Isaac says, kissing her passionately.

I laugh and continue kissing Corey passionately.

His tongue traces my bottom lip, begging for entrance, which I respond to by opening my mouth slightly, allowing him to slide his tongue into my mouth. He rests it on my tongue and plays with it a bit. A slight moan escapes my lips.

Soon enough, and sadly too quickly, the games end. Me and Corey decide to get some chips because why not. Or 'fries' as the Americans call them.

We sit at a table and eat them together, the other guys are making friends with Slipknot over near the alleys, leaving me and Corey alone at a small table not too far from where they're standing.

"So.. Last day for sure, you're flying home tonight aren't you?" Corey sighs.

I nod slowly, "Sorry."

"Don't apologise, its really not your fault, its no-ones fault," he reassures me, I don't even know why I apologised in the first place.

"Please try and visit, you can bring the others along with you too, it seems they are making friends with my friends nicely," I plead.

"I will try my hardest, I promise," he places his hand on mine.

I bite my lip, trying not to cry.. I don't even know why I am crying.

He notices the despair on my face and he gives me a huge hug.. Which leads to us kissing for a while.

"Maria?" I hear Amy's voice near us.

Me and Corey stop kissing, "What?"

"We really need to go now.. We have to be at the airport in an hour," she explains.

I nod and I can't help crying.. I just let it out. Corey gives me the biggest hug.

"Don't worry darling, we'll meet again, I promise."

THE END