Ch. 11 - Terrified

Some kind of force turned me around and walked me away, leaving frisk behind. "H-hey, where are you going?" I turned around, smirking. "To where my destiny leads, dear pacifist." I saw frisk look at me, confused. "H-hey.. Are you okay?..." I stared at them...  "..." I pulled out my knife and charged at them. "Test g-guardian 1, you stop this n-now." .. I stopped in my tracks right before the knife hit them. "F-frisk..?" I fell backwards, confused. "Y-you're back.. The ghost came over you again, d-didn't they?" I nodded, standing up. "I-i'm sorry frisk..." I hugged them, scared of myself. "Frisk, even if i became insane, would you still be with me?.." They sighed.. "Ofcourse, y-you know i w-would never leave y-you..." I smiled and stood up pulling them with me. "Alright.. Lets find a place to stay.. " I hid my face with my hand again, telling frisk to do so also.

After walking through alot of people, i took my hand off of my face and looked at a sign that said 'Inn'. I walked inside and asked for a room. "80g please". Good thing we took that money. I took out 80g from my bag and handed it over to the counter. "Your room is <Creative number which i can't think of>" I thanked the lady and walked up some stairs holding frisk's hand. Once we went in the room i locked the door and put the keys on a table. "T-theres only one bed..." I facepalmed. "Cmon frisk, don't be such a baby.." I jumped on the bed and didn't bother doing anything else, falling asleep in seconds.

Word count: 265