Chapter 17

(Hee hee, its Time for an argument)
~Natsu's POV~
"Natsu...Well, you know, we've been dating for a few months but have acted like well, we're not and even thought like we're not?" Lucy asked nervously. (HA EVEN YOU READERS DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERED DATING, AND YES THEY WERE DATING DURING THE LISANNA BEING A CLINGY LEECH AND FORCING NATSU, BUT LUCY FORGAVE HIM BECAUSE SHE KNOW'S LISANNA USED FORCE)
"Yeah?"
"Well...I want to tell people now..." She mumbled, looking me in the eyes. What?! Thats insane!!
"Lucy! Are you crazy?! We can't tell a soul!!" I said, getting anxious.
"Why?! No ones gonna judge us are they?! They're our friends!" She said, raising her voice a bit. I scratched the back of my neck, thinking about it then shook my head, "It's crazy! I don't want anyone to know i'm dating you!" I shouted. As soon as i said that her face turned from sad, to stormy and i realised the mistake i'd made.
"What is it embarrassing or something?" Lucy hissed, crossing her arms together.
"Luce-" i tried but, "Save it, Natsu. I'm done, this relationship is not working out." She gulped, with tears spilling from her eyes and her mascara and eyeliner smudging.
"Lucy! Wait!"
"Shutup!!" She screamed, running back into the girls dorm.
'Crap...What do i do now..' I thought, 'I messed up again..I bloody messed up!' This time, punching a tree and leaving a hole in the bark.
"Bye...Luce..." I said aloud, getting more and more annoyed at myself as i walked past the dorm.

*3 weeks later*

It's tough getting by without Lucy...Levy hates me but she said Lucy's fine...Then she walked off with Gajeel and he looked at me with a blank expression. I've seen Lucy a couple of times, but she's always with Loke, their always at the beach. Storm season's obviously over, its only about 3 or four weeks till our vacation is over too. At least Lucy didn't quit the team..."Oh, umm, Natsu? When we get back, i'm teaming with Cana and leaving Team Natsu." Lucy said to me casually with Cana and Loke, then she left and walked into the café. I wonder if Lucy even ever cared about our relationship, if she's fine then how could it of been real?
I wish i'd forget all of this...What happened...Maybe its a bad dream...Or some sick twist of fate...I'll wake up, none of this will of happened...

I chose the song because i love it and yeah i feel it is like how Natsu feels lol❤️❤️I'm gonna be writing a Gruvia story btw, look out🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰