Personal Imagine For Valerie

You were currently reading one of your magazines just having a lazy day. You and your boyfriend Keaton have been going strong for 8 months. But every magazine you read there is a article about Keaton and Selena Gomez having a lunch date and there is a picture which made you feel like he is actually cheating on you. So you called the person who knew Keaton the best Wesley. You called him barley holding back your tears. He came over right away. You let it all out when he came over.

Valerie i'm home Keaton yelled up here you yelled. He came up there baby whats wrong wiping the tears from your cheek why did i see wesley pull out of the driveway he came over here to comfort me you replied why would he do that he said. You handed him the mgazine he read the article and looked at the picture he started laughing. It's not funny you screamed. Valerie calm down he replied it's not what you think. Explain then you said. Well he started you know how your birthday is coming up yeah you replied well me and Selena were working on a birthday song for you and we went to have lunch to discuss it. Oh you replied quietly look Valerie he said your the only girl meant for me........i love you he said i love you too you replied.

Hope you like it Valerie it's my first imagine thanks for requesting:)