Lost in my Depression

Chapter one

I collapse onto my unmade, wrinkly bed, with my IPod in my left hand. I turn my IPod to put in my pass code only to be bombarded with unread text messages.

“Oh thanks Jayden, Ben and Hannah” I state in clear sarcasm. I read through everything they’ve said. It’s all in the group conversation with Jayden, Ben, Hannah and I; except for the 4 texts that Hannah sent to me personally. I press on the group conversation first. Jayden’s spammed (continuous text messages, containing only letters, numbers and spaces) Hannah, I guess he wants Hannah to tell him something that she doesn’t wanna tell him. Hannah gives up and tells him but Jayden realises that he doesn’t care because it’s not about him (egoistic jerk). Once I reach the bottom realising that none of it was really that important, I text them all “Thanks for 304 unread messages” I press send and go onto Hannah and I’s personal conversation.

“Hi”

“Hi are you there?”

“Poop you’re not there”

“Hey this Saturday can you come for a sleepover?”

Oh Hannah.... I start typing...

“Sure I’ll go ask my mum.” I walk out of my room and downstairs to ask my mum and maybe grab something to eat.

“MUM?!!!?” I scream throughout the house to find out where she is. “Yessssssssss??? I’m in my room” she replies. I walk back up the stairway. I stroll into my mum’s room where she is reading a book. “Tomorrow can I go over to Hannah’s for a sleepover?” She puts her book down for a second. “Sure just what time?” I don’t really know but usually she says about 4:00.

“I don’t really know but it would probably be around four” I reply I better check with Hannah first.

“Ok is as long as it’s ok with Hannah’s mum I’m fine with you going” I smile shooting her an ‘I love you thanks’ look then I leave the room shuffling some stupid dance back into my room. I turn on my IPod once again to reply to Hannah when receiving a reply from Ben. “You’re welcome” Usually I would get really peed off about it but I didn’t feel like it. I text Hannah saying that I was allowed as long as it’s ok with her mum. I switch my IPod off and plop on my bed it was only 4:30pm so I got out a book and started to read.

So the book bored me... Not my fault they made a little bit toooooo far... Suddenly my phone beeped and made me jump about 3 feet...

“Oh my grosh don’t do that” I scream at my own phone. Do you think it will reply??? I check my phone its Hannah.

“Hiiii” She texts me, I unlock my phone play my music the first song that goes on obviously would have to be ‘Baby I’. How do you spell perfection you ask? A.R.I.A.N.A. G.R.A.N.D.E. Yeah!  I fan girl over Ariana Grande. Back to reality I text Hannah back

“Hiya girlie also I can go over tomorrow”

“YAY!!!!!!!” she sent me three big smiley faces.

“Should I bring anything we gonna P.A.R.T.Y” Ok I have a thing for spelling words...

“Well yeah bring your IPod duh we’ll make like a bunch of Video Stars and maybe special cheese?” Hint, Hint Video Star is an app to make really easy music videos.

“Wait what kind of special cheese? Extra Cheesy Special Cheese, Really Sweetish Special Cheese, Turtlish Special Cheese or Just Special Cheddar Cheese?” These aren’t real cheeses more of a state of comedy, though I do wish they existed.