Chapter Two

It has been a two days and 18 hours since that faithful moment. Everytime she thinks about what happened, her heart would start its overdrive. It's frustrating, so she started to put all her effort and energy on studying and work.

She hoped it would take her mind off him, but to no avail.

She continued typing her paper when she noticed the time. It's already 5.30 pm. Time to go back. Her mood went low at the thought of going home. The weather outside matched her gray emotions. It was raining quite heavily outside.

"Good thing Ive got my umbrella with me.", she whispered to herself.

She started to gather her things and take out her umbrella. It was dark and cold. She shivered. She remembered the movie she watched last night.

It was The exorcism of Emily Rose.

It was already dark and her imagination is not helping to ease her fears. She gulped and started to walk outside. She was just about to open the door when she saw a figure at the dark.

Her eyes widened. Her heart beat so fast. The kind of beating that tells you something bad is about to happen...

And indeed. It is a bad one.

...

....

.....

It was Luhan.

.

..

kissing another girl.

---end of chapter two---

Author's Note:

So I just watched their mv growl and i could say that they are so hot i could die of combustion or something and i cant breathe and i love them so mich but i love luhan more ang hes freakin hot and all....

hsfdhdyeyhsgsyakksosodyue

I hope Im not the only one who feels the same.

GROWL: Giving Rough Orgasms Without Limits

true.

-jamxlhan