Friends?

Abbis POV

When we got to the auditorium excitement filled the air. Since me and Grace were VIP we got to go back stage to meet the boys. When we got back there it was quite cramped 'Omg, Louis is so hot...i could kiss him all day', a girl said behind me. I don't no why but that made me tense up. All of a sudden girls started to scream and cry hysterically. Our fandom is weird and amazayn. 'Hey girls', Louis said to me and Grace 'Hey Lou how are you', i said locking eyes with him 'I'm good. How about you?', he said 'Im really excited actually. This is my first concert.', i said smiling 'Dont worry you'll love it', he said smiling 'Ew you're talking to to this slut BooBear? Talk to me!', that one girl said 'Excuse me but shes perfect. Don't Judge', he said giving me a hug.

During Concert

So far this has beem amazayn. Louis has winked in my direction at least 5 times. 'Grace, are you coming with me back stage after the concert', i asked hoping she would say yes 'No, Brads picking me up after this', she said ' So you rather go with your dumb ass boyfriend than go meet ome direction?', i said 'Sorry', is all she said. Now i was so pissed off, i paid for 2 VIP passes and she doesnt even use hers! Well next time she can pay for her own. 'Well thats messed up', i say before moving to an empty seat almost five away from Grace. 'EW the sluts back' the girl says 'Oh shut up', i reply 'Make me', she says ' i'll tell Louis', i say 'Go ahead, he probably doesnt even like you',she says. Well that hurt.

After Concert

'Abbi!', i hear grace call. So i just walk faster so i can avoid her. Then i feel her hand on my shoulder ' Wait', she says ' shouldnt you be with brad', i reply 'im sorry', she says hugging me. Im so pissed off i dont even hug back, i just walk away to the dressing room.

'Here goes nothing', i say before knocking on the door. Then a shirtless Louis opens the door 'Hey abbi!', he says hugging me and inviting me in. When i walk in all eyes are on my 'Uh hi', i say standing there awkwardly 'Hi did you like the show?', harry says 'Heey i was going to say that', Niall whined 'Yes, i enjoyed it very much', i said smiling ' Where'd Grace go?', harry asked 'With her dumb boyfriend', i say clenching my fist 'Relax', Niall says unclenching my fist 'Thanks', i say embarrassed.

For the past few hours we've been goofing off. I really enjoy hanging out with the lads. 'So Abbi, what do you do for a living', Niall asked 'I work at Nandos and have a part time job at Starbucks... yeah my living isn't fancy', i said blushing.

At Home

I just got back from hanging with the lads and i got their numbers! Guess who doesn't get em'.... Grace. 'Hey', grace chimed as i walked in the door. As you can tell, im still very upset with Grace. She ditched me! For her dumb boyfriend, 'Please talk', she pleaded 'See im talking', i said sitting and putting ear pligs in (listening to music) 'No, we need to make up Abbi', she said 'Shush! Im listening to music', i snapped 'Friend ship is more important than music', she said 'Well friendship is more important than boys!', i yelled bofore running out to my car and starting it. I needed to take a brake from Grace, so im just gonna ride around. All of a sudden i felt my cheeks getting wet, was i crying? I haven't cried in 3 years. My father said that there is no reason to cry unless im begging for mercy (she was abused but that story will come in later).

I don't exactly know where im riding to, so i called Louis to ask if i could come over. 'Hey Abbi', he said with a yawn 'Sorry, did i wake you up', i said sniffling 'No, just watchin' a movie.... are you crying?', he asked 'Y-yes', i said 'Come on over babe. Were in the Hillton Hotel im room 510', he said 'O-ok i'll be over in a minute', i said then hung up. After i hung up i let all of my tears pour 'Why me? Why am i being such a bitch', i yelled to myself. About 20 minutes later i arrived at the hotel, when i got in the elevator i saw Harry standing next to me 'Hey Harry', i said wiping my tears away but i epicly failed because more tears rushed down 'Oh hey Abbi, why are you hear this late', he said 'Coming to see Lou', i simply replied 'Oh, well me and him share a room', he said pulling my hand out of the elevator as the doors opened.

When Harry opened the door i was engulfed in a hug by Lou 'Are you ok, are you heart?', he said squeezing me tighter 'No', i said resting my head in the crook of his neck as we were still hugging 'You smell good', he said laughing 'Thanks', i said giggling. After like 5 minutes of hugging we sat down on louis bed 'Is it Grace?', he asked 'Yeah', i said. After i was done telling him what happened he had a sad expression on his face 'What', i said 'Well you have me as a best friend', he said sticking his lip out 'I know', i said tackling him with a hug.... then it got awkward because i was on top of him.After about 2 minutes we were making out.

Srry it was so long! xX-Maura