Falling For You (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fic)

Abbis' POV

Today was the day i meet my future husbands. 'Abbi! I need help', Grace called. Grace is my bestest friend in the whole universe. She has chocolate brown hair that reach her elbows, green eyes, and has boys falling at her feet but some how she calls herself ugly. Me on the other hand, i am the definition of ugly. I have dull blonde hair with my ends dip died pink , i have green eyes that are like a sea green, my hair hangs over my shoulders. No im not a bleach blonde. Being blonde is hard for me, people have always called me names like bimbo blonde. It really hurts. Oh and me and Grace are 19 and the most irresponsible people you will ever meet.

When i went down stairs i had to try not to vomit. Grace and her boyfriend Brad were snogging on the couch 'PDA! Theres a thing called a room and then theres a door and it has a lock... so how about you use it', i said with a attitude 'Calm down Ab', Brad said 'Dont call me that', i snapped back. As you can tell i don't like Brad. He cheats and uses innocent girls. 'You could do so much better', i said to Grace 'Buzz of', Brad said said furrowing his eyebrows 'Sorry, me no speak retarded dork language', i said putting my hands on my hips 'What got into your pants miss cranky', Grace said pinching my cheek 'Nothing...', i said slapping her hand away 'Grumpy', she said.

We now had a hour to get ready for the concert. We need to look descent because we're front row seats. So i picked out a red shirt, and my black shorts with my black TOMS and my black suspenders . Im a Louis Girl as you can tell. I'm a prankster like Lou. I really like being imature...because age is just a number and adult is just a stage. When i saw Grace she was wearing her black skirt, blue tank top, and her black converses.