Flashback

P.S. You might think I have copied twilight but trust me it's a little bit different. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have no idea how hard my life is I mean who does the laundry at 4 a.m. in the morning. It's just crazy. Oh sorry if I forgot to introduce myself I am Isabella Burton but I preferred to be called Izzy. And the most hardest part of my life is that I am a vampire which can't actually tell my family  that I am a vampire. Let me go back into flashback how I turned into a vampire so you can actually understand this story.

Flashback: 

October 1, 2015

     It was the first day of school in like 3 years since I was home schooled in middle school. So pretty much I didn't know anybody at my new school and on top of that we had to move to a different state California to Forks NH. It was so cloudy in Forks then in sunny California. I hated it there at first but I guess it got better. But the only thing I actually liked was that I got a new car so that means my parents don't have to drop me off at my new school. I mean its so embarrassing when your parents drop you off when everybody else has a car. The new car I got was a red old dusty truck I thought it had been a mini cooper but nooo it had to be that. 

 When I first entered into the school with my parents I thought it would be a clean sanitized but I found a dirty, stinky and disgusting school. There was gum stuck under the desks, the gym was filled with dirty wrappers and the auditorium looked like it hadn't been cleaned since Lincoln was alive. The principal's name was Mr.Berty he was a very nice kind man. When we went into his office he already had 3 students one girl two boys in there talking to him but the minute he noticed us he said " Welcome Burton family" . " Thank You" my mom said to be polite. Once we sat down Mr. Berty asked the three kids to give me a tour of the school while he talked to my parents. As soon we stepped out of the room the girl introduced me to her. Her name was Heather and the boys names were Robert and Simon but Robert preferred to be called Rob. 

" You must be Isabelle right" Rob said

 " Ya but you can call me Izzy"I replied 

" Sure" he said

The tour went fine each of them told me something about them and I told something of myself. They introduced me to all of their teachers and classmates. When we were heading back to the principal's office Heather suddenly asked 

" So did you have a boyfriend back at your old school"

" No, I never found one"  I lied

" Oh ok, maybe you'll find one here. Most of them are good looking" She said

" Maybe" I replied 

" So do you have a boyfriend" I asked

" Of course his name is Jake. He is the most sweetest thing in the world"

" Wow you must really like him" I said

At that point it was getting real awkward but luckily we reached the office. As soon as we opened the door I saw that my mom and dad were about to leave. So I kinda just stood out there waiting for them while the three kids went back to their classes. When my parents came out the first thing they asked " Did you like the school" both at the same time. I didn't want to upset them so I said what any other kid would have said under pressure " Ya I really liked the school" . They both were looking so happy.