Party

October 8,2015

A week had passed by of school the homework really easy since I learned all of this at my old school already. It was so annoying not having anything to do after school and having no friends yet. When I entered the school today all I heard were people taking about some kind of dance. When I read one of the sign's it said WELCOME COME AND JOIN US IN THE ANNUAL HALLOWEEN PARTY THIS FRIDAY. I'll tell one thing about my life I hate dances and I can't dance the only dances I'll probably go to is prom and that's it. 

Today at lunch all that anyone would talk about would be the dance. I asked Heather, Rob and Simon and they all said they are going to be going. I felt so pathetic at that time but I was so happy that today I actually made new friends. I'm pretty sure their names were Angela,Ben, Jace, Clary, Alec and Magnus.  I heard a bunch of them asking each other which I didn't want to get into. When I was looking around I noticed 5 kids that were so pale that they looked like ghosts. One of them was staring back at me so I looked away not to be rude. I guess Jace noticed when I looked away and said " Those are the Cullens. They are very calm people."

" What are they're names"I asked curiously

" Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie and the youngest one is Edward" he said. It felt like Jace growled a little bit while he said Edward because then Clary turned toward Jace and whispered in his ear and the they both just said bye ad walked away. Something really messed up was going on there. But before I could think more Heather asked me if I wanted to go dress shopping. 

" I am not going to the dance" I answered

" It's fine but can you come to tell us if we look good at least" She said

" Sure anyways who's going to come with us" I said

" It's just going to be you, me and Angela" 

"Oh" I said 

" and what day are we going on exactly" 

" Thursday. You'll be fine with that right" she said

" Ya its fine" I replied

" I'll come to pick you up right after school okay. You'll be okay with that right " she said 

" Ya I'm totally fine with it"I said 

"Well I'll see you tomorrow"She said before leaving the cafeteria