01 || Chapter One

~*~*~

It was so hot in the summer when I was so pissed off with the hot news spread allover the country, saying that I Just got married in Vegas a few days ago with a hot chick blonde model that I went out with. Since then, I tried so hard to avoid any press, flashes or cameras and most of all, I avoid women. Not that I avoided women as I hated them, No, that was not true. I just avoided those who would attach themselves to me just like the other one, that damn blonde stupid moron chick, on the press who stated that we were married in Vegas; she did that in order to get noticed and get famous.

What a nasty celebrity!

I am used to the press, cameras and paparazzi whenever and wherever I go, since I was a kid. God knows, even it happened since I was born. Being born as an only child in Billionaire's family really made me one of the top most wanted man. as I grew up to be one of the most handsome guy with the hot body gifted from my parents and also from my work-out, has made me the most wanted guy to go out with. This is, of course, especially to some women who need famous or need some extra cash. Yeah, I am not that naive to see the fact about it. Most of them really dated me because they wanted to get famous or to enjoy the high social class life and some of them are in order to have sex with me. The last one is one of the things that I needed as well.

Talking about sleeping around, who doesn't turn on when you are surrounded by hot smoking chicks with the big boobs, beautiful faces, sexy asses, and wearing the naughty dresses? No normal guy could ever resist that kind of situation. That is why if you were in my shoes of course you are going to sleep with one of them and even more than one at a time, to get release or to calm your senses.

Well,before I forget, let me introduce myself to you all. My name is Brendan Parker known as Brendan. I have a well-built body since I like spending my free time at Gym. I have been blessed by the handsome face gifted from the combination of my Irish and Latin parents. Right now, I am in the second year of college. And the last but not least, I am an only kid from a multi-billionaire in the country; Ben Parker – Marry Parker, the owner of couples of hotels and malls spread all over the world.

After the class, I go to the library to spend my free time before I have to join the next class. I choose library because almost no nasty girl in there, only those nerds, ugliest and book maniacs. That is why I choose library as my sanctuary.

To be honest, I do not know what kind of books that I am going to take before Is it on the corner of the room. So at the moment I just take the magazine and look around to find the empty chair to sit. However, almost all the seats are already occupied. Only left one empty seats, which is in front of someone who sits at the back and corner of the room. So I move toward that seat. I just realize, as I walk towards the corner seats all eyes are on me. But once again,I am used to this kind of attention as long as they will not come to me one by one and throw them-selves to me to touch them. I guess it is fine to me. I just realize that only one person in the room who really does not pay attention tome even when I already sit on the seat in front of her. Yes the one who sits across the empty seat is a woman.

She is so pretty with dark eyes, dark straight hair, bright skin, pointed nose,sexy lips, encouraging boobs and nice and sexy body but she wears the simple dress, I can say it is the cheapest dress I ever met worn by the woman I ever seen. Yeah. As I told you, I am always surrounded by the most hot sexy chick with the high style, high class so of course with the expensive perfumes, make-ups,jewelries and not to mention the dresses.

Honestly,since I sit on the seat in front of this girl, I have been learning her appearance. It gets me upset since she does not bother to look at me or even start the conversation with me. Hello!!! This is Brendan the only child of the billionaire in the country. Everyone is dying to talk to me, why she did not feel the same as others. She really is not just some kind of girl.