02 || Chapter Two

"The picture of Brandon"

02 II Chapter Two

After two years marriage, everything has been going well, Lexa and I are happy together. She finally moves in with me, takes care of everything I need and manages the Apartment where we live in. She finally issued a beautiful and romantic novel, entitled "Ups And Downs of Life" which she wrote with such amazing story and lots of romantic, courage, patient, and commitment. Everything is so perfect in my eyes, except for one thing.

Yeah, since we married, I never used protection and I don't ask her to use birth control whenever we make love. That is because I really want for us to have children, couple of children of my own who are going to replicate me and her. I really want to have kids who would run around my house with their little feet; fill the house with their screaming or crying, and those who would call me daddy. Also, children are the reason for me to go home beside my beautiful wife every now and then to share my love, and to continue the family line. But up to now, I have never heard or seen the sign that Lexa is going to get pregnant.

I have been consulting with the family's doctor about this, about my healthy and also about my semen. It is only to find out whether I am fine or not. I even let the doctor to analyze my semen to be sure whether I am the one who has the problem on having children. However, as the result comes out, the doctor says everything is fine with me.

I do wonder, what is going on with my wife. Because if there was no problem from my side then I assume the problem must be from my wife's side. However, I thought about it over and over again and the only way to find it out is to ask her nicely. But I was kind of afraid I might hurt her feeling if I asked her to see doctor, even just to check whether there were some problems on having children on her side. What if she is? So far, we never talk about it, I mean sitting around and talking about having children. But I assume she knew it since she has already known that I was fond with children.

*******

After a few days passed by, with so many things in my head and lots of thing happened at work, I finally had decided to ask her out on a dinner date. I had made a reservation on one of the luxurious yet comfortable restaurant and of course I choose the VIP one in order to be able to talk calmly with her, without hurting her feeling. I really didn't know why I was so scared of hurting her. Maybe I had experienced the lonely and the hurt feeling I felt when she was unconscious for a few days on the hospital due to my stupidity and my god damn lust, before we married.

At the exact hour as we had the reservation, we finally arrived on that very beautiful restaurant. After opening the door for my wife, I then gave the key of the car to the valet and led my beautiful wife to enter the restaurant. We then followed the waiter to show us where our VIP room was. My wife is not a social person who likes to do the social stuff and meet many people. She likes to spend her time alone, manage the house and looks for inspiration to write her new book. Although sometimes she had to face press due to her marriage to the only son of a multibillionaire, but other than that she does enjoy her life in private.