part 03

'it was a saturday afternoon when my best friend ordered a drink that you and i had talked about when i was at starbucks and we were messaging, it was not a moment later that i recognized it and remembered myself swearing it off after our messages became lacking, two moments later i became sad, three moments later and she asked me what was wrong but without a doubt she knew the answer, we walked around and everything reminded me of you and my heart was beating even faster. i swear if you were there it wouldn't have suprised me because it was one of your things that you talked about to me so often, i also swear i could barely see straight because i didn't want to see anything, it was that night that you kept flashing through my brain like a broken record and i was too scared to sleep because you would be in my dream and I remember how much you adored it and wish you could sleep more but you couldn't seem to get to bed at a decent time, i never did have a problem with that until i met you.  i swear eight months ago you came into my life without any warning of how big your impact would be, you'd been there before, we were friends but something had sparked and i knew you felt it too and it was there but it wasn't there long enough because school was out and it faded away like our messages and conversations grew distant and short.
you slowly destroyed me and you have no idea and you're still destroying me but there's not much left to break anymore.'  c.c