Chapter 10

Why didn't I give up my baby? Why couldn't I be selfless enough for one moment and actually think about how my baby can have his best chance? Dayanara says to herself after hearing the devastating news that her newborn child had just gotten taken away by child services 

Daya! Lets talk for a minute Bennette asks. Let me tell you more. Let me tell you how i found out.             NO! Daya screams, how is your explaining going to help in anyway? Unless you know who took our baby and where he's at. Daya! lemme talk Bennette screamed back. please!

Ok. She says after taking a minute to actually listen to what he was saying                                                          

I called child services and the FBI to check out the house our baby was staying at.                                           What are you talking about?! She responds questioning every word he had just said.

Those kids were living like animals. Bennette  continues. When I went there one of the kids was being held at gunpoint im not letting our baby stay there! 

Bennette? Why would you do that? that was a real dick move. You need to fix this, like now!

                                                                                            Moments later

Is limpy over here giving you a problem? Pornstache asks Daya refffering to Bennete as"limpy".               No. She responds. OK good because ill do anything for you Daya i love you.                                                         OMG! Ok she says whatever, but I gotta get back to work so can you leave? Like now.

Ok ill let you get back to work. But you know you love this mustache and everything that comes with it. Pornstache says sounding creepy as always.