The day we met

(Just a little narration: hiyori got invited to a triple date to Disney with her two friends and three other guys; she's still debating whether she should go or not)

(Hiyori's pov)
"Ugh!! I don't know if I should show up or not.. Yatos missing and no where to be found, I have to find him. There's no time to go out with my friends anymore..
I sank down deeper in my relaxing hot bath
I should just go.. If Yato left without telling us, it could mean he just needs some time by himself.
I convinced myself to believe that yet deep inside I knew something was up.
But I made up my mind; I'm going.

The next day I woke up to the sound of my buzzing alarm. "Grrr'
Today was the day.
I got dressed and put some white shorts with a pink and white stripped t-shirt and some cute shoes. To top it off I brought a cute bag and put my hair in a messy bun. I look really cute. I never like to go out looking bad.
I walked to the train station (which was pretty close to my house) and took the train to Disney.
As soon as I got off the train I spotted my friends waving at me with sweet welcome smiles, I walked towards them smiling back.
There were 2 young attractive boys there.
"I guess fujisakis gonna be running a bit late.." One of my friends stated.
Fujisaki? Is that the third boy?
We waited for a bit. About five minutes later one of the boys spotted fujisaki running towards us. "Ah, sorry I'm late" he panted.
I could tell he ran a while. He let out a small laugh and proceeded "shall we be going?" He said
"Ah, right, Disney, I replied"
We entered the park, after about 30 minutes of riding rides, eating theme park food, and waiting in lines, we decided to eat lunch together"
My 2 friends and the two boys from earlier seemed to be getting along really well.
Fujisaki wasn't really getting into it that much, so I decided to talk to him alittle. He looked quite lonely
"They seem to be having quite a good time" I mentioned
"Yeah." He replied
he sounded a bit down.
I decided to ask:
"Is everything okay? You seem a bit down"
He replied saying:
"Yeah, I'm alright -he let out a small laugh while rubbing the back of his head- I'm sorry if I'm making you worry"
"No it's alright, I don't worry about it. I just wanted to check if you were alright" I stated
"Well I actually--" he stopped himself from finishing
"Hm?" I asked
"Nevemind, it's nothing" he quickly changed the subject
"I hear there's gonna be fireworks later at night"
-"yeah, I hear they're pretty great too" I added
"Haha yeah"
The conversation ended pretty quick.
I looked at him for a second only to find him looking at me. His face gradually became red. I blushed back, our eyes drifted away quick.
Why was my heart beating fast when we looked at each other? What is this feeling I wondered to myself..
Soon the sun started to set, the fireworks were going to start in 20 minutes. We found good seats in front of the place where the fireworks usually are. I sat down and fujisaki sat down next to me, the other guys were sitting next to my two friends, they're friendship seemed to be blossoming fast.
The fireworks were gonna begin in 10 minutes. I could feel fujisaki's warmth on my left side
He was so close to me
I felt my cheeks warm up
Am I blushing..?