Zodiac Story: Signs on a Cruise Ship

First thing that will happen right away is Gemini getting sea sick with Aquarius laughing at them, while  that happens, Scorpio gets bored and tries to be a cabin thief. "Wheres Scorpio?" Asks Leo. "If I find Scorpio, Scorpio is dead. Capricorn is hoping up and down on the ships glass floor trying to put of Pisces who is trying to take photos of the glass floor. The ship rocks and both Capricorn and Pisces go sliding down the glass... Gemini is sea sick again. Aries asked for special permission to go water skiing and is now gliding along getting pulled by the ship. "YAHOO!" Sagittarius is sulking because the manager refuses to let him on the water ski with Aries. Aries makes a funny face at Sagittarius. Cancer is going around asking for money for the tenth time because he keeps using it all up on the game machines all day. Libra just keeps laughing at random rocks. Virgo kept into their cabin studying about the sea all day. When its dinner time, all the signs find out that the food is gone.. and so is Taurus. The signs rage and all running around in search for Taurus. "THERE HE IS!" Shouts Sagittarius All the signs jump on top of Taurus. "WHERES THE FOOD!" They all shout. :P XP And of course we al know Taurus ate it all.... 

LOL sorry this was a long one but hopefully worth it!