One

A young boy named Taeyeon lives in a small house on a hill. It's been ten years he lives in his old house without anyone. Taeyeon is actually a good and a kind boy, he even has a lot of friends on the past. Until one day, a big event hits him.

Year 1640

Taeyeon and his friends are about to go out and play, because of the weather's not supporting, a rain suddenly falls from the sky with storms. A lot of people can't save them self, even Taeyeon. The stormy wind makes him didn't realize that a giant water barrel was about to fall and crush him. The people keeps shouting at Taeyeon to make him move. But it was too late, the water barrel falls on Taeyeon quickly. When the storm ends, the people immediately remove the water barrel, even though Taeyeon's chance of living is so little. But a strange thing happened, when the barrel is removed, Taeyeon is nowhere to be found. The people became confused and searched Taeyeon. They looked everywhere but still, Taeyeon is missing.

A week after the stormy night the village is back to normal, until a child suddenly runs and shouting for help to the village chief. The child accidentally saw a man floating on the river. The people then goes near the river to see him. True, there's a man floating on the river. After the man is taken to land, unbelievably Taeyeon is the floating man. How could it possibly happend Taeyeon that already crushed from a falling barrel and floats on the river for days still alive?

Not only the citizen, even Taeyeon is surprised as well. He didn't remember anything that happened to him. The citizens then started avoiding Taeyeon because they think Taeyeon has some sort of dark magic. That is the day when Taeyeon is being abandoned, even being force to move to the hill by the people that's afraid of Taeyeon's magic.

He can only be patience with the citizens treatment. He doesn't even understand why is he still alive and suddenly on a river. The weirdness doesn't end here. Taeyeon started to feel somthing strange on him. He remembered when he moved to this house. He planted a seed and now it already turned into a tree and fruits up three times. That means he already lived 30 years in that house. But even though decades have past, he feels his face didn't turned older. Because he's confused he sneaked to the village and saw his friends turned older. But why isn't he. Physically Taeyeon's physics didn't change from ten years ago. This weirdness makes him frustrated and makes him attempts a suicide. Taeyeon then finally goes to the river beside the village chief's house where he was founded floating before.

"It's all over, I'm supposed to be dead before, why God? Why did You made my life harder?" Taeyeon sobbed while walking towards the river.

But suddenly Taeyeon heard a strange voice.

"HUAAAA.../sniff/ /sniff/"

The curious Taeyeon started walking faster to see the sound that maybe comes from the river. And yes, a woman is hysterically crying beside the river.

"Miss, what are you doing here? Why are you crying?" Asked Taeyeon.

"Who are you? Did father send you here?"

"Nope"

"Then who are you?"

"Do I really have to tell you?" Taeyeon asked back.

Without answering, the woman started crying really hard again.

"Wait, are you Miyoung? The chief's daughter?"

"Yes, how did you know? You must be send here by father"

"No I'm not, wow you're already grown now"

"Of course I am. Now go away, don't disturb me while I attempt a suicide"

"Huh? Suicide? Why?"

"I don't want to marry the clothes seller"

"Clothes seller? Come on, chief could do better than that"

"The thing is, that clothes seller is rich"

"Ooh, so that's why.. but still, don't kill yourself"

"I do what I want", she takes the position to jump.

After arguing about they should jump or not Miyoung finally jump. Taeyeon can only stand still watching Miyoung jumped. He regreted why didn't he prevent Miyoung from jumping. Seeing Miyoung floating on the river makes Taeyeon realize that suicide isn't the answer. He must continue life even though it's hard with the weirdness in him.

A/N
I know this was a LuKai fanfic before but since it's weird and failed miserably I rewrite it again to be a TaeNy fanfic. Yes I'm recently become a Sone and a Locksmith.
Everything will be the same as before axcept the characters.

That's it.

Bya.