Five

The next day

"Good morning everyone." Greeted Taeyeon to his students.

"Morning, professor." Greeted the sudents back.

"How are you this morning?"

"VERY GOOD! HEOL DAEBAK!!"

"Dude, calm down I can hear all of you clearly." Answered Taeyeon very informally :v.

"Prof, when does the assignment due?"

"Next week, now please open page 207."

Suddenly the Rector came in to the class with a person.

"Excuse me, professor, I brought a new student. She's from another country." Says the Rector while introducing a new student that's actually Tiffany.

Taeyeon that already knows her just smiled and bows.

"Damn it, why is this guy here, and being my teacher, I'm so embarrassed right now." Says Tiffany to herself mentally and looking down.

Meanwhile, the other students are whispering about Taeyeon which is a star.

"Take a seat Mrs. Hwang, Professor Taeyeon will teach you."

"Yes sir, thank you." Says Tiffany who then sit down.

"Alright, we shall continue now. Make a group consisting of three people, make the assignment, and present it next week." Explained Taeyeon.

Tiffany that knows she's a star really sure that people will want to be with her so she just sit and smiled while putting make up.

"Does anyone has a group already?" Asked Taeyeon.

"Ne, Sonsaeng-nim"

"W-what? Saeng, I don't have any group" says Tiffany confused and worried.

"Why didn't you search people for a group, and just putting make up?" Asked Taeyeon.

"Um...I....well now what? I can't do the assignment by myself"

"Well what do you want, you do it by yourself. Presentation next week!" Says Taeyeon boldly.

"But-"

"I still have another class, see you all next week" says Taeyeon while exiting the class.

"Ne Sonsaeng-nim." The students answered.

Tiffany that's still can't accept the fact she's alone immediately runs towards Taeyeon.

"Hey, just because you're mad of me because of last night, don't take your revenge like this" shouted Tiffany.

"What are you talking about? You know I am your teacher and you're a student, please keep your attitude, I thought you graduate in an another country."

"Well yeah, sorry, but..."

"You just work on your assignment, if there's something you don't understand, just ask me, I'll help." Explained Taeyeon who then leave Tiffany.

Tiffany that's still not satisfied with his answer just let out a heavy sigh watching Taeyeon's attitude.